Perfect for groups of friends or families, this newly built vacation rental in Miramar Beach has a private walkway with access to the beach. Highlights include
➡ 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
➡ Brand new inside & out
➡ Multiple patios
➡ HDTVs with streaming options
➡ Polycade Gaming system
➡ Washer + dryer
➡ Driveway parking
➡ Community pool
➡ Kids & pets welcome!
➡ Ask us about adding a golf cart
Enjoy the unparalleled quality, amenities, and consistency of every D. Alexander property.
**Enjoy peace of mind at all D. Alexander homes with our professional management and high brand standards. Our homes are fun and clean places for you and your family to relax while self-isolating.**
D. Alexander has taken necessary steps during the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure you can work, relax, and stay safe while practicing social distancing:
• Homes are sanitized on all touchable surfaces with Lysol and Clorox. Our linen and towel cleaning is processed in steam injected water at 170 degrees at a commercial laundry facility with very strong bleach at 20% chlorine. These procedures ensure the cleanest and most sanitary environment.
• Independent Keyless Entry allows you to maintain isolation and social distancing as recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) by gaining access to the home without contact with staff at check in.
• Flexible cancellation policy effective immediately. Should you need to cancel your existing travel plans, you will receive a 100% refund of your reservation in the form of a D. Alexander Stay Credit for a future date.
Get away to this slice of Floridan paradise. Make yourself at home in this modern 3-story home located close to the majestic sands of Miramar Beach. It’s ideal for groups of friends and families of all ages who are looking for memories and fun.
--THE D. ALEXANDER DIFFERENCE--
Our company is led by REAL people who are passionate about vacation travel. All D. Alexander properties are professionally owned and operated to deliver standards consistent with world-class hospitality brands. Our vacation homes showcase tasteful decor, premium amenities, and carefully chosen luxury product lines.
The home can comfortably sleep up to 15 guests in 5 private bedrooms and additional beds in the upstairs living room. Every bed features a brand new mattress and eco-friendly and hypoallergenic linens with a high thread count. We take sleep seriously!
• Bedroom 1: 1 king bed
• Bedroom 2: 1 king bed
• Bedroom 3: 1 king bed
• Bedroom 4: 1 queen bed
• Bedroom 5: 1 queen bed
• Common area: 1 twin bunk beds + sleeper sofa
We are proud to include these exceptional amenities in every bedroom:
★ Hypoallergenic Luxsoft comforter
★ Chamberloft and Chambersoft pillows made with a 100% recycled down alternative
★ Italian-made Mascioni linens, made with 100% supima cotton
★ Sustainably produced eucalyptus throw blanket
★ Hypoallergenic, zero-static, and low surface friction sheets that are ideal for anyone who has sensitive skin or gets warm at night
★ Sheets&Giggles eye mask that’s light and airy, yet cool and cozy. You might be wondering how the two can coexist, but you’ll just have to find out for yourself!
Privacy please! The home contains 5 full bathrooms. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. Every bathroom features modern fixtures and custom tiles in the showers.
Bathroom amenities include:
★ Mascioni towels, designed in Italy and manufactured in Turkey (Turkish towels are some of the finest, most plush in the world!)
★ Our (MALIN+GOETZ) bath products are made in the USA, never tested on animals, and formulated with natural ingredients
★ A hair dryer and an iron so you can pack light and look fabulous!
Want to get a head start on your post-trip laundry? You’ll find a washer and dryer in the laundry room.
--KITCHEN & DINING--
Between all the excitement of beaches, shopping, and amusement parks, you’re bound to work up an appetite! Cook up your favorites in the chef-worthy kitchen, which includes everything you could need for cooking and dining.
The sleek Frigidaire appliances include a 66-inch fridge/freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and dishwasher. The cabinets are stocked with cookware, dishes, and glasses, and we treat you to eco-friendly, 3-can welcome pack of tasty WineSociety California Wine.
Dine in style at the centerpiece of the open kitchen: a unique island with barstool seating for 10. Or, head outside to one of the patios for a delicious dinner with a view of the area.
The open living-dining-kitchen area is perfect for hosting the whole family or curling up with your favorite magazine or book, or head upstairs to the cozy living room for more R&R.
Both living areas include comfortable couches, lots of natural light, and smart HDTVs with access to streaming services using your own logins. The upstairs living room also has a cool arcade game console, which is always a favorite among the younger travelers!
Soak up the Florida sun and gulf breezes on three levels of patio space. From the upper floors, you’ll also enjoy unparalleled views of the neighborhood. Why not have breakfast outside? Or wind down with a sunset cocktail for the perfect end to a fun-filled day.
In addition to the patio space at the house, you will have access to the sparkling-clean community pool with TVs, grills, and a patio area. This sunny spot is ideal for having a cookout and just hanging out in the gorgeous Florida weather.
--ESSENTIALS & SECURITY--
The entire home is equipped with fast WiFi and air conditioning, so you’ll always be cool and connected. We understand the importance of speedy and stable internet, so we’ve installed a Mesh Router to deliver a super-strong signal.
Parking is available for 3-4 vehicles, with 2-3 in the driveway and 1 in the garage, depending on size. While an SUV will fit just fine, please note that RVs and trailers will not.
We use a state-of-the-art SimpliSafe home security system, which is professionally monitored 24/7, so you can enjoy total peace of mind on your beach getaway.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our home or the Miramar Beach area in general. We hope to host you soon!
Shopping around? We invite you to explore our 5-star collection. Please view our Airbnb profile to see other listings or contact us for additional information. This property is right next door to one of our other homes. Need more space? Contact us in a message to rent out both properties.
Located at the end of the cul de sac, with a private path directly to the beach. Our property is right near the community pool area.
This home is located in The Retreat at Miramar, a desirable vacation community known for its close proximity to the beach (just minutes by foot or golf cart!). Community amenities include a nautical-themed pool area, a fishing pond, and a charming boardwalk. The development sits within walking distance or a short drive of all the essentials and just minutes to the top area attractions.
Of course, you won’t want to miss the beach, but you may want to add these Destin area highlights to your itinerary:
• Miramar Beach (8-minute walk) - Our picturesque neighborhood beach, complete with powdery sand
• Emerald Bay Golf Club (5-minute drive) - 18-hole course next to the water
• Silver Sands Premium Outlets (6-minute drive) - Outdoor mall with designer outlets
• Grand Boulevard at Sandestin (10-minute drive) - Chic outdoor retail center with stylish boutiques and dining
• The Track (10-minute drive) - High-energy amusement park with bumper cars, go-karts, and more
• Big Kahuna’s Water & Adventure Park (12-minute drive) - Huge water park with waterslides and a lazy river
Although this home’s beautiful kitchen surely makes home-cooked meals tempting, you might want to indulge in a meal out at one of Miramar Beach’s best restaurants:
• Pompano Joe's (9-minute walk) - Caribbean fare with a large patio
• Mama Clemenzas European Breakfast (11-minute walk or 3-minute drive) - Breakfast and brunch joint with a varied menu
• Captain Dave's On the Gulf (4-minute drive) - Timeless seafood restaurant with water views
• Pazzo Italiano (8-minute drive) - Classic Italian dishes with a contemporary twist
• Vintij Food & Wine (10-minute drive) - Upscale eatery known for wine flights and small plates
In addition to the fun stuff, this home is also within walking distance (or a short drive) of all the essentials.
• Closest supermarket: Tom Thumb (8-minute walk)
• Closest liquor store: Bottoms Up Wine & Liquor (6-minute walk)
• Closest coffee shop: Frozen Dune Rolled Ice Cream & Coffee (12-minute walk or 3-minute drive)
• Closest pharmacy: CVS (6-minute walk)
• Closest bank: Community Bank (8-minute walk)
We’re always happy to assist with tour bookings or any other area recommendations.
Miramar Beach, Florida, Verenigde Staten