This historical and beautiful house of 1706 is situated in a medieval and peaceful village called Alpens, near Ripoll and Vic, the most important cities in centre of Catalonia. This village is located in the Catalan Pre-Pyrenees (855m) where you can enjoy year-round hiking. The GR 1 passes in front of the house. Trips can be made to Barcelona (100km) and the Costa Brava.
The house is known as “Cala Cèlia” (Cèlia’s house) and it has three floors. In the ground floor there are two garages where it fits three cars, motorbikes, bikes… You can enter it through the west façade situated in the Carmen Street.
The first floor has 130m2 and it is not renovated yet, but is very useful to keep the things inside.
The second floor has also 130m2. The house has the following features :
- A really spacious kitchen fully equipped including dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine. It’s a room with a large window where one can have wonderful views of the village and mountains.
- A large dinning room where you can go outside the balcony and enjoy seeing the wonderful landscape.
- One independent bathroom.
- A double bedroom where there is a bed which is 160 cm wide. Besides, we can put a cradle into the room
- An individual room (it can be double room) where there is a bed which is 135 cm wide.
- A quadruple room where there are a bed which is 200 cm wide and a bed which is 160 cm wide. This room has 30 m2, parquet floor and wooden roof. This bedroom is totally furnished with pieces of antique furniture which are from modernism, Isabel II and Alfonso XII style. This bedroom has a bathroom en-suit. Besides, this bedroom has a balcony and, from it, you can go in the balcony and enjoy seeing the wonderful landscape.
The house has spacious and large corridors and one of them is like a dressing room.
The house is totally furnished with pieces of antique furniture which are from modernism, Isabel II and Alfonso XII style.
Finally, the house offers a magnificent view of mountains from the balcony, dinning room and master bedroom, double room and kitchen.
The standard capacity of the house is 7 people but can add more rooms and more beds; so it can comfortably accommodate to 12 people.