NEW!!! - WIFI in the apartment!
Apartment in a new, award winning building (2006) at the heart of Mexico City. Ideally located near Reforma Avenue and two metro stations. Nice area to explore by foot: restaurants, shopping, museums and XVI century architecture for the History inclined! Enjoy the comfort of home away from home: Quiet and luminous apartment, hardwood floors, minimalistic furniture, internet.
– Fans available.
– 2 full bathrooms (one in-suite, in Master room)
– Linen provided: bedding and towels.
– Two elevators – 24 hours porter – Indoor parking place.
– Laundry / dry cleaning: access in the lobby (extra).
– Indoor swimming pool (swimming cap compulsory, can be
provided). Showers available in changing room.
– Wheelchair Accessible.
– Cleaning service once a week with change of linen.
– Master Room: Queen Bed
– Room 2: Double Bed
– Single mattress (available if needed).
– Local TV (No Cable/Satellite)
– Water filter - High capacity, forget about buying bottles!
– Kettle and cooking utensils.
– A terrace next to the gym and swimming pool. Also a small
– WiFi in the apartment (good for several computers
– Families with kids or teenagers are welcome.
– No pets allowed.
– Minimum age limit for young adults, as main guests: 21.
– No smoking allowed in the apartment. Downstairs, there are
two open patios for smokers ☺, one with tables and chairs.
– It is a quiet new building, ideal for chilling after a long day.
– Young and young at heart citizens will appreciate.
– Across the street: Museo de Arte Popular (Museum of Folk
– Half a block from the ALAMEDA CENTRAL park.
– 15 mins. walk from the ZOCALO, Mexico’s Main Square.
– 3 blocks from REFORMA AVENUE, one of the landmarks in
– Close to the Hilton Hotel and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
ACTIVITIES (ON SITE AND NEARBY)
– RESTAURANTS: variety of restaurants, including the
famous SANBORN’S Casa de los Azulejos, where
Pancho Villa and Emiliano Zapata once sat nicely side by
side and had breakfast: we can only guess what they
talked about! ☺.
– SHOPPING: jewelries, antiques, libraries. Department
stores: Palacio de Hierro, Sears and Liverpool.
– BIKE RENTAL at the ALAMEDA CENTRAL.
Sunday mornings the area closes to car circulation until
2pm, so people can take to the streets on their bikes.
– ENTERTAINMENT: Live Theatre, Cinemas.
Palacio de Bellas Artes, Museo Nacional de Arte,
Museo del Estanquillo… impossible to list them all here! ☺
– Famous wrestling theater ARENA COLISEO.
– ART: Murals by Diego Rivera in the Ministry of Education.
– The “Tiempo Libre” (Time Out) magazine is full of
information on what to do in Mexico City.
– TOURIBUS – a must to get an idea of Mexico City. Stop in
front of the Monumento a Juárez, 5 minutes away.
As we say in Mexico: "Mi casa es su casa" (My home is your home), so relax, feel at home and enjoy your stay. I am an email away for any question you may have.
Gratis parkeergelegenheid op het terrein
Niet beschikbaar: Rookmelder
Niet beschikbaar: Koolmonoxidemelder
Dingen om rekening mee te houden
- Niet roken
- Geen huisdieren
- Geen feestjes of evenementen