Three bed, cosy room in freshly new apartment located just few steps from one of the 3 famous Krakow's mounds - Krakus Mound. Wielicka street has it's name from the fact that it leeds directly to Wieliczka - with beautiful historic Salt Mine, open for turists. Apartment is fully furnished, equipped in absolutely everything you need to spent fantastic time visiting Krakow.
Room 1 is one of 3 rooms available in this comfortabe, brand new, 57 sqm, ground floor apartment. The apartment has common kitchen, bathroom and separate wc.
The apartment is located only 14 min. walk from the heart of Kazimierz District - The Old Jewish Quarter - now also known from genuine social life - and unlike The Market Square - full of local people, local food and original attractions, such as small artistic or vintage furniture shops. It's an absolutely must see in Krakow. There's also walking distance to Zabłocie District - currently very valued for its cultural and entertainment qualities - with MOCAK Contemporary Art Museum, Oscar Shindler's Factory and plenty of places to eat or drink. There's only 10 min. walk to Vistula River and pearl of modern architecture - Cricoteka - Tadeusz Kantor's Museum.
Just accross the street there is a tram station, from where you'll easily get to every other Krakow's attraction - 12 min. to Wawel Castle for example. There is also 6 minutes walk to one of the biggest shopping malls in Europe - Bonarka City Center, and 10 min. by tram to the main Krakow's train and bus station.
The apartment is equipped in:
- kitchen: owen, stove, dish washer, washing machine, microwave, iron, fridge, coffee machine with grain grinder, plates, glasses, cups, cutlery, pots, coffee in grains, tea, milk, sugar.
- bathroom: bath vs shower, soap, toilet paper, hairdryer.
- room: one single bed, one comfortable folding bed, two bedside tables and lamps, bedding, towels, wardrobe with hangers.
- others: free wifi available in whole apartment, guides, maps, 69 sqm garden with a smoking spot.
Me and my wife are very willing to help you with any questions and tourist guidelines, or give you some tips, that you won't find in a guide, as I was born and raise in Krakow. Although please notice, that we are a private hosts, not the agency, and we perform a regular office work during week, so we can be sometimes a bit less available, but will always do our best to response to you as quick as possible.
We are hoping to hear from you,
Łukasz & Ania
Niet beschikbaar: Rookmelder
Niet beschikbaar: Koolmonoxidemelder
Dingen om rekening mee te houden
- Niet geschikt voor baby's (onder 2 jaar)
- Niet roken
- Geen huisdieren
- Geen feestjes of evenementen