Relax in this peaceful 1200 sq ft South Granville townhome with hardwood floors throughout. Lots of windows on the main floor - look north to the mountains and east across the street to Granville Park and 4 public tennis courts.
For those who would like the proximity to downtown yet prefer to be away from the noise, congestion and density, this is for you!
* Spacious living room has a contemporary gas fireplace, flat screen tv, pvr
* Full, well-stocked kitchen with granite countertops, gas stove, full-sized fridge, dishwasher and oversized washer/dryer
* Master bedroom upstairs has a queen bed and a tv, pvr and ensuite main bathroom
* Second bedroom doubles as an office and has a very comfortable double-sized futon
* Excellent location -- walk 2 short blocks to the desirable South Granville shopping district where you will find a variety of restaurants/cafes, shops, an organic grocer, and the renowned Stanley Theatre for taking in a play
* Minutes from downtown! No need for a car – you are close to bus lines and connections to Canada Line/Skytrain; only 10 minutes from downtown on the Granville #10 bus line; easy access to UBC and the airport; close to VGH
* If you have a car, there is a garage for your use
* Adults only
* No smoking
* No pets
Absolutely no smoking allowed either inside the townhouse or anywhere on the strata property, including balconies and front porch
I feel so fortunate to be living in such a beautiful city as Vancouver. I love to be active playing tennis year round, skiing in the winter at Whistler and exploring by bicycle the innumerable trails both around the city and away on short trips. One of my hobbies is learning Spanish, which I have taken up in the last year. I hope to be able to travel to many places where I can use and improve my Spanish.