Tsumami-zaiku is a Japanese traditional hand craft. This course, you will make a Tsumami- zaiku accesorries (Kanzashi) with Japanese Chirimen cloth. After making the accessory, you will dress in kimono and you take photos with the accessory you made. Then, you will stroll around the area, Shinsekai, Tsutenkaku tower with the kimono.
1) I will give you the explanation paper. and I briefly explain about Tsumami-zaiku and lecture the basic technique.
2) You will choose the colors and design making the flowers of your accessory.
3) You will make your Tsumami-accessory. Please don't worry. I will help you step by step. During the work, Japanese tea or coffee will be served.
4) You will choose a kimono and obi you like from various kinds of our selection. Then, I will dress you into the kimono.
5) Please enjoy photo shooting with the accessory you made, and strolling around the Shinsekai, Tsutenkaku area in the kimono.
6) Please return the kimonos within 1 hour. Then, take your Tsumami-accesery to your home for your special Japanese souvenir.
Other things to note
Male and kids kimonos are available. Please let me know how tall they are.
High neck short is not suitable when you wear kimono.
Vanaf Prijs:€22 per persoon