Museum
House of the Blackheads
Door 33 locals aangeraden
7 Rātslaukums
Centra rajons, 1050
+371 67 043 678
Gesloten · Gaat om 11:00 AM open
Credit Cards
Yes
Mogelijk gemaakt door Foursquare
Tips van locals
Irina
Irina
November 19, 2018
На Ратушной Площади находится памятник архитектуры 14 века - Дом Черноголовых, который был восстановлен лишь в 2000-х годах. На фасаде ворот изображен африканец Святой Маврикий.
Jekaterina
Jekaterina
April 26, 2018
A walk in the old town and enjoy the architecture
Ellana
Ellana
February 19, 2018
Привлекает своей необычной архитектурой и украшениями, особенно красив в вечернем освещении.
Liga
Liga
July 19, 2017
House of Blackheads buildings have and impressive architecture and history. It is so lovely to sit and catch your breath in the square and admire the magical House of Blackheads. Very nice ambience and when the sun hits the building it's like magic, just really really beautiful in real life :)
Lāsma
Lāsma
February 28, 2017
he House of the Blackheads, originally called the New House, was built in 1334. It has been reconstructed several times from 1522, when stones where set next to the doors, to the late-19th century, when lion figures where set above the front doors and St. George's figure appeared in the annex.