Location: 15 mins drive to the Great Wall and to many other famous resorts. 5 mins away from the Walmart supermarket, KFC, shopping mall and food market etc.
Nearby: Ecological Park, schools and river for you to take a run in the morning or have a walk before the sunset.
Traffic: Both bus stop and taxi can be reached within 100 meters.
Extra gadgets: adaptor, kettle, coffee ,tea and snacks for free.
Taxi service: I can help guests call taxi for a competitive price.
I provide a warm and well- equipped apartment for my guests to live in, I prepared cooking utensils, shower gel, soap, clean towels, hair dryer, coffee, tea, snacks etc., just make yourself at home.
Here are two parks and a river with bridge nearby, schools and food markets within 5 mins drive. You can enjoy the freshest air and ecological environment of Beijing.
Yard away from the ski slopes close, clean, the door is a piece of their own fields, rice paddies and distant birch cross phase occurs in the morning and evening dream with a layer of mist, typical rural leisurely life. The landlord is very friendly and gave a lot of tips in advance, we cooker is some question immediately send a new one. recommend.
Bereid om kleine woningen bereid zijn naar het ziekenhuis in een laag van kleine appartementsgebouwen (met een tuin) Chinese stijl, een eenvoudige veilige en comfortabele omgeving voor huurders die een ander soort verblijf te waarderen.
Rond de werf is een appelboomgaard, niet te vergeten de appeloogst seizoen, kan het ziekenhuis de dolfijn grote rode appel zien opknoping in de takken, kan het niet helpen, maar cross-flow van speeksel
Værten annulleret denne reservation dagen før ankomst. Dette er en automatisk bogføring.
Only a 10-minute walk from Badaling Great Wall and a 5-minute stroll from Badaling Railway Station, Beijing Badaling Great Wall Cao’s Courtyard Hostel is a 200-year-old traditional Chinese-style building from Ming Dynasty. The property is surrounded by mountains and covers 800 square metres with a large garden of fruit and lush greenery. Free WiFi is provided in all areas
Offering beautiful natural views, all rooms offer a private bathroom with shower facilities and water heater. They also come with a smart TV, slippers and electric kettle.
Guests can socialise in the outdoor area with other travellers, enjoy a cup of traditional Chinese Kongfu tea or ask for trip plans from the staff. Pick-up and drop-off service from the local bus stations and train stations are provided upon request.
A variety of dining options including traditional old Beijing zhajiang noodles and Western eateries can be reached nearby within walking distance.
1) what is the distance from our hostel to the Badaling Great Wall entrance?
answer: 10 minute walk to the entrance of the wall;
2) is there a road for walking to the Badaling Great Wall entrance?
3) is there a tram nearby hostel? Where does tram go? I have heard of a cable car?
Answer: There is a cable car down the walk which can take you up to the 7th tower. Offers round trip. RMB100
4) We are interested in playing golf at a course nearby. Is the Jirun Golf Course closeby? Is Jirun golf course open to public? Would you have information on golf course and contact information?
Answer: Sorry it’s not open any more.
5) what are the hours of opening times of the Badaling Great Wall? Answer:great wall opens from 6:30-18:00. Cable car : (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). There is light on the wall only on important holiday or big shows.
6) what would other attractions in or nearby Badaling be?
1.Badaling Great Wal(URL HIDDEN)10min by walking
Chadao Ancient Cit(URL HIDDEN) 5min by walking
3.Badaling Wild Animal Par(URL HIDDEN)15min by walking
4.Badaling Forest Par(URL HIDDEN) 15min by car
5.KangXiGrasslan(URL HIDDEN)35min by car
6.LongQingXi(URL HIDDEN)40min by car
7.Wild Duck Lak(URL HIDDEN) 20min by car
Answer: There is a wildlife zoo which is 2 kilometers away from the wall.
7) Are there restaurants by the entrance to the Badaling Great Wall Answer: Yes, there are many restaurants down the wall. But most of them closed after 5 pm. There is one restaurant beside us opens till 7:30. We offer noodles and dumpling in our hostel.
8) How late are you open for check-in?
Answer: 11 pm.
9) Is it safe to go by taxi in the late evening?
Answer: yes, very safe in Beijing.
10) Are you able to view the Great Wall from your hostel directly, in daylight?
Answer: No, sorry.
11)Is this a pedestrian road to the Great Wall or also for cars?
Answer:Yes,It’s for cars also.
12) Are there lights on along the road to the Great Wall at night?
Answer: Yeah, But the lights are not on every day.
Renovation of retro and modern, low-key does not lose its atmosphere, the facility is complete, convenient transportation, beautiful scenery, fresh air, and a great social atmosphere of the small hotel, welcome your arrival!
Is there a parking space, with stairs, the bed larger than the average, all custom-built, using the bed is soft and comfortable cotton production in southern Hebei Province, is both healthy and pleasant.Provide kitchen and the spices can make delicious food, the hospital can barbecue roll string, to provide barbecue equipment.
Is the authentic farm life around, near the courtyard of the farm, near the hill, a beautiful environment, fresh air, far away from the smog, play the best place to relax