Over deze ruimte
If you want to spoil yourself with a luxury stay., book this unique 220m2 Apartment the Centre of Antwerp, there is nothing like it. (read the reviews)
Build in 1845 for one of Belgium's nobleman, renovated with care and keeping original features.
Please do read the restrictions before you send a request.
You cannot be more central in Antwerp, in a side street right of the main shopping street is this fantastic spacious light and full of charm historic apartment. Lots of original features with high ceilings, columns, grand staircase, huge doors wooden floors etc. Fully equipped. Beautiful views on the historical church where painter PP Rubens is buried. If its for food fashion art or nightlife this location is close to everything but still quite.
This huge 220 m2 apartment plus 23 metre terrace has abundant light, with 5,5 mtr high ceilings. This apartment and a 15 mtr hight private entrance hall gives you great spacious feeling. The large double glazed windows have great views on the historical church where the famous painter P.P. Rubens is buried. Your master bedroom is facing an enclosed garden at the back.
Although you are in the heart of town, with the city hustle and bustle your bedrooms are situated facing the peaceful garden and you would never guess you are just a step away from the main shopping area.
This fully furnished apartment with digital tv, apple tv, dishwasher, microwave, oven, washing machine, bath/ 2 showers, nespresso machine, free-wifi etc etc is your perfect stay when in Antwerp.
The whole apartment is yours. Although in the heart of the city center its a very save place. The whole building is a center of artistic residences, of architects, musicians (classic)and and fashion people. The apartment is decorated with one of Antwerp's leading artists sculptures. If you come by car we might even have a parking spot for you in our building.
I live in the same building and I am more than happy to show you around and show you all the spots of the beaten track for you to get to know Antwerp inside out.
Restaurants, shops, designers studio's, theater, cinema as well as the student district are all around us. A wonderful food market on Saturday and Sunday is at your doorstep.
An epicenter for high, avant-garde fashion, Antwerp's also known for its expansive, intricate and gloriously labyrinthine markets. In winter there's the Christmas Market in December and once a year, on August 15, the Rubens Market transports shoppers back to the 15th Century as medieval merchants strive to live up to the Baroque lifestyle of its nominal father, Flemish artist Peter Paul Rubens.
Here are five almost weekly markets for you to get down on, just like Antwerpens.
1. Vrijdagmarkt: For over four centuries, since 1547, Antwerpens and their admirers have flocked to Vrijdagmarkt every Friday (Vrijdagmarkt translates to Friday market) to auction off second-hand goods. From antique furniture and books to vintage clothing and jewelry, Vrijdagmarkt has it all, every Friday morning, every week, for everyone.
2. Lijnwaadmarkt: Located in Antwerp's historic center, this weekly Saturday flea market is sure to offer chotchke-seeking tourists a rare, authentic find. Prices are little more expensive than at some other markets, but the one-of-a-kind wares available here are worth the extra Euros.
3. Sint-Jansvliet: Sint-Jansvliet has quite the personality. It's a basketball court most of the week but on Sundays from 9-5pm it transforms into a wonderful, beloved antique market named" Kleine Tunnelplaats", named after the pedestrian tunnel that runs alongside it.
4. Vogelenmarkt: Sint-Jansvliet has some competition from 8am-1pm on Sunday, when the "bird market" spreads its wings to showcase flowers, fabrics, antiques, exotic birds and pets at Theaterplein Square in Oudevaartplaats.
5. Exotic International Market: Though it doesn't have as striking a name as Vogelenmarkt, this straight-forwardly named Saturday bazaar, also at Oudevaartplaats, features not only local, native Belgian products, but also spices, beads, fabrics, cheeses, nuts and fishes from Turkey, Morocco and various far-flung lands.
6. Bio Market: The greenest of the green descend on Falconplein in the Red Light District to buy up the most eco-friendly products around at this weekly Sunday (8am-4pm) event.(small)
Next door indoor parking.
12 min walk from the train station
Tram stop in front
City bikes in front
Min stay 2 nights, max 2 persons, non smoking.
In the heart of the shopping district, markets, musea, cinema and all the tourist spots are around the corner. You can walk to almost anywhere, but city bikes are in front, trams, metro all less than minutes away. If you arrive by train, you can even walk: 12 min.
Questions? I am happy to answer them
Toegang voor gasten
You will be welcomed when you arrive, I would also be more then happy to meet you at the station if you arrive by train and walk you to the apartment.
You have your own private entrance and you can park your car in front of it for easy loading or unloading luggage.
Interactie met gasten
I live above this grant apartment and will generally be available during your whole stay for tips, tours or any questions you may have to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Since this is a very unique place and its just not for everyone it also has some strict " unique rules". Some of the artwork is fragile and priceless therefor we have had to put some limitations .
So ideally, couples, couples with older children or two couples that appreciate the uniqueness of the place.
This apartment is for max. 4 persons. Adults only please contact me if you want to bring children. Standard fee is for 2 adults. Additional guest fee is from 90 Euro per person per nigh. When you book you have to let me know how many guest are staying.
This is a non-smoking appartment, so if you need to smoke you need to do it outside, on the terrace.. not just in an open window.
Please leave the appartment as you recieved it, as clean as reasonably possible.
Visitors Gatherings or Parties:
No external visitors are allowed without prior approval, no parties, no gatherings.
Since you are in a large building, please try to be considerate of your neighbours.
No pets no animals.
I live in the building so I am always around if you have any questions.
Annuleer tot zeven dagen voor je reis en krijg 50% restitutie, inclusief servicekosten.
Deze verhuurder heeft 21 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies