I am torn on rating 3 or 4 stars and below I've explained why.
The flat would have achieved 4 stars for the following reasons:
- Location was excellent, close to slopes, ski school (Evolution2; which would we also highly recommend), a variety of ski hire shops and amenities (supermarket, bakery, bars, restaurants)
- The apartment was well equipped, particularly the kitchen
- Facilities to store skis and boots were good
- Apartment was relatively clean; however the rough dark wood finish makes it very had to keep dust free
- Prior to arrival Sebastien responded quickly to our questions
However, I have rated it 3 stars for the following reasons:
- Prior to arrival I have arranged to hire bed linen and towels at a cost of €50 for a family of four for the week, however this was not provided. On arrival, I texted and called Sebastien several times and we received no response.
- The lock was broken on the main door into the apartment and could not be locked when we went out (it could be locked when someone was inside the apartment). Sebastien was aware of this and made no attempt to get it fixed during our weeks stay.
- We holidayed with two other families, who also rented apartments in Val Claret, one of which was also in Le Pramecou. In terms of value for money our apartment was the most expensive and not the best.
- Many of the light bulbs were not working.