Three things people love about our place- (1) proximity to public transportation, great restaurants, and grocery stores, (2) cleanliness, (3) a superhost who is dedicated to making your stay an awesome one. Three things people don't love: 3rd floor walk up, older home, and a small bathroom. If we haven't scared you off yet, please continue reading and tell us a little about yourself and your trip!
For everyone's happiness, please observe the following rules:
• Please, please, please read our listing thoroughly. We try our best to list all the deal breakers in our description. Failure to read means you'll be surprised when you arrive and realize you have to climb to the 3rd floor or that we don't have a TV or other important things.
• We have a no shoe policy. We will provide you with clean slippers.
• No guests, other than the company coming to stay with us. If you will be having guests over, please let us know in advance. We live on the property and would like to know everyone that is coming/going. This is a matter of security.
• No Third Party bookings. Please have the person that would like to stay with us sign up for Airbnb. This helps us communicate with the person staying with us and allows us to send crucial check-in information and directions.
• We might be able to accommodate a third person, but we don't advertise the apartment as such because the bathroom is small and it would make for a very unpleasant stay. If you are interested in this option, please contact us prior to booking to make arrangements.
• Our bedrooms are located right underneath this apartment, so please be considerate about noise after 10pm.
• Check-in time is 3PM - 9PM. Late Check-Ins are welcome, you will have to let yourself in using key in lockbox. I will never let someone check in without first thoroughly cleaning. Ever. Early check-ins are at our discretion and not always possibility.
• Check out is at 12PM.
• No smoking. Absolutely no smoking. No smoking on the back deck , no smoking in the yard. Zero smoking of any kind. We really respect our neighbors and do not want butts lying around, but hey, it's also good for your health!
• People are prone to booking without reading our listing thoroughly. Please acknowledge you've read our rules and description by telling me whether you're a coffee or tea person. Thank you!
Annuleer tot 5 dagen voor je reis en krijg een volledige restitutie. Annuleer minder dan 5 dagen voor je reis en de eerste nacht is niet-restitueerbaar, maar 50% van de kosten voor de overige nachten worden gerestitueerd.
Hello there! I'm in my mid 30s, married, zero kids, one very needy cat named Reggie. My husband and I travel a healthy amount and our ideal sort of vacation typically involves visiting friends. We like to skip tourist sights and traps, but love to soak in the local environs. We enjoy good food, markets, and unspoiled nature.
I love knitting, sewing, crafting, you name it. I also have a new found obsession with comic books (never too old to start, right?) and my husband and I are really into binge watching the latest TV shows. We also play video games (7 Days to Die, anyone?).
We love the Cambridge area. If you need recommendations for restaurants or things to do, simply ask. We're big on eating and having fun!
As of summer 2017- Bill and I are obsessed with caring for our garden... you will find us covered in dirt and digging every weekend!