Spacious designer home in the heart of Palo Alto, we are 2-5 blocks from major investors, Stanford, Cal Train, Whole Foods. Enjoy huge open space in living room or dining room to relax/eat/work inside. Rest well on a queen size bed!
The space is located in the heart of Palo Alto, a few blocks from Cal Train, restaurants, Whole Foods, TradeJoes, Stanford, Sand Hill Road, and everything you need!
Guests have access to the home's living room, dining room, and spacious garden. Relax and enjoy the living spaces!
Please note it's a shared bathroom, but with two sinks :)
Toegang voor gasten
Guests are welcome to enjoy the house's open spaces (living room, dining room, front porch, spacious garden). Kitchen and laundry is *not* provided, but we are just a few blocks from local cafes, Whole Foods (which has a hot bar), and restaurants.
Interactie met gasten
Check out our house manual for recommendations on restaurants, bike rentals, and local attractions! Or ping us and we can try to answer your questions.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Please be clean and respectful of the art and space, and read our house rules.
Guest policy: all additional guests should be booked online, in advance through airbnb. We are sorry, but we cannot accommodate more guests once you arrive. This is a strict policy.
• Please walk quietly up and down the stairs between 10pm and 10am.
• Sorry, but no smoking in rooms, on the front porch, or in the yard. Please walk along the street if you need to smoke.
• You’re welcome to use the open spaces of the living room, dining room, and front porch. But please do not bring your guests and friends for gatherings. The space is not appropriate for gatherings, and interferes with our other guests' experience, and our own.
• We ask that you the space be kept clean and quiet for other guests (i.e. no phone calls in open spaces).
• Please book additional guests online through the airbnb platform. Please note that your room is to not exceed two people.
• Sorry, no kitchen access without exception. We’ve had bad prior experiences with airbnb guests with fire hazards.
PACKAGES & MAIL:
• Please do not have your mail sent to the house. If you need a few packages sent, please let us know in advance. We are not liable for any lost/stolen packages or items from our front porch (though we have never had an issue).
COOKING & KITCHEN:
• Sorry, no cooking or kitchen access! You have private refrigerator. For a quick bite, Whole Foods has a hot/cold bar and is less than 3 blocks away.
• For breakfast or lunch, Peninsula Creamery (900 High St) is two blocks to the left of the house and Douce France (a favorite) is 5 blocks away.
• There are also numerous restaurants on University Avenue and in Town & Country Village. See our restaurant recommendations.
The house is not an appropriate space for business meetings. We recommend the following locations:
• Hana Haus: 456 University Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301 (private conference rooms available)
• Philz Coffee: 101 Forest Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301 (walking distance 4 blocks, outdoor seating)
Our personal bikes are not available for rent. Please rent a bike and don’t leave it at the Cal Train Station!
• Bike Connection: 2011 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306
• (On Stanford Campus) Campus Bike Shop: 459 Lagunita Dr, Stanford, CA 94305
LAUNDRY & DRY CLEANING:
Feel free to use one of these local cleaners for dropping off your laundry.
• Emerson Cleaners (two blocks away): 926 Emerson St, Palo Alto, CA 94301
• Town & Country Cleaners (four blocks away): 855 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301