You'll sleep in a loft nestled in the trees, and wake up to the songs of the morning birds. Super comfy and country casual, the tiny house has everything you'll need in 120 TINY square feet of charm, right in our backyard in case you need anything at all.
*** This cozy spot is for folks who like it simple, small, rustic and sweet. ***
Our Tiny House in the Trees is for whimsical and playful folks who like things intimate, cozy and homespun. You'll be charmed by how comfy and relaxed it feels to nest in an itty bitty home. (Super itty bitty.) Snuggle down! Enjoy your morning coffee on the porch and sleep snuggled up in the loft. Please really expect a TINY house. Indeed, this house is smaller than a hotel room.
The Tiny House is in the backyard of our home. Our pup and our little boy are sometimes out back playing. You'll come in and go out through a a big gate at the top of the driveway. There's a latch on the gate that should be closed at all times. And just so you know, there's always a house project going on in the backyard. : )
Toegang voor gasten
You can check in after 3pm and check out before 11am. If you are hoping to check in earlier or check out later, let us know just before your trip, and if we can accommodate you with the schedules of other visitors, we absolutely will! Also, we're totally fine with late arrivals, but please no later than 11pm.
And if you happen to practice yoga, let us know and we'll leave guest passes to Mira's classes for you on the (Tiny) house!
Interactie met gasten
Let us know if we can help you with anything at all... from restaurant recommendations to what's happening around town to the best nearby trails. And if anything isn't as you expected, please let us know. We're here for you from inquiry to departure... to make your stay as homey and happy as possible.
And, potential guests, please know... WE GRATEFULLY WELCOME ALL WALKS OF LIFE.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
The Tiny House has a rustic feel. While we strive to keep it uber clean, please understand that it's constructed of rough farmhouse wood, so it won't quite feel pristine.
We have a super friendly medium-sized pup named Charley. He loves all creatures big and small... Please know, he's often running around in the backyard (but he shouldn't go into your place.) Please also know, he'll likely go in for a kiss if he can. If you're coming and going, please be sure to latch the gate so that Charley doesn't run out into the street.
Our backyard is a work in progress... please expect to see compost bins and piles of branches. If your preference is pristine and manicured, you might be more comfortable elsewhere.
Lastly, the Tiny House does not have curtains on three of it's walls. (We like to keep it as light as possible.) Rest assured that no one can see in on any of those walls.
Our home is your home. :) But please leave it as you found it.
Here are some basic rules we ask you to respect:
* No smoking on our property please.
* We like them too, but no candles in the Tiny House. (There is a citronella candle to repel mosquitoes, which can be used outside only.)
* Please lock the door at night.
* Help us care for the earth! Please turn off light and heater/AC when you're away.
* Please always latch the gate when you come and go so that our pup, Charley doesn't take off.
* Please only park in front of our house.
* But please don't park in our driveway... cause then we cant get out. : )
* No pets. Sorry...
* No additional guests, unless previously arranged. And limit your visitors to one person. Please know that you are responsible for your visitors keeping the house rules.
* Lastly, we enjoy life as well, but please understand and respect that this is a family neighborhood and we have a young child. So if you're looking for a place for rowdy nights, the Tiny House isn't for you. We kindly ask for our guests to honor quiet nights. Thanks!