We offer you a stay at our cosy guestroom with double bed and fresh sheets. The room is 15 square meters and situated on the first floor - you’ll have to take the stairs. A private toilet comes with the room and our spacious bathroom is shared. Both are right next to the room. In 2017 our basic room got a decorative and safety update. Enjoy comfort and serve yourself at Sabrina's teabar. Also enjoy our charming little terrace and city garden (in progress!).
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Upcoming city events:
- Winterland (18 nov - 7 jan)
- Koopzondag (10, 17, 24 dec)
- Chef on wheels (15-24 dec)
- Joe kerstparade (22 dec)
- Vuurwerk oudejaarsavond (31 dec)
- Nieuwjaarsreceptie (24 jan)
- Carnaval (11 maa)
- Erfgoeddag (23 apr)
- Kunstennacht (5 mei)
- KPM cup (10 mei)
- Live in Hasselt (26-27 mei)
- Pukkelpop (15-18 aug)
Just to let you know: we have a hamster pet named Charlie. He is adorable!
We renovated the house with love. Therefore I would like you to take good care of it while you stay here. Let these rules guide you:
- Park your car in front of our house. The neighbours will thank you.
- It's a non smoking house. You can smoke outside.
- Recycle your garbage in our storage room. That's important.
- No drugs, candles or animals allowed.
Most of all, be nice!