The studio is located 0.1 Othniel the heart of Freiburg in the historic district of Bourg, in a building that dates from the founding of the city (800 years). It is in the center, 10 min. walk from the train station, close to everything.
• cordial, relaxed atmosphere
• individual service
• old town flair combined with modern infrastructure: equipped - with kitchenette or kitchen, shower/toilet, TV and internet
• centrally located, easily accessible via public transportation
• very calm, protected from city noises and traffic
• only a few minutes from the main station and the Forum (congress center)
Toegang voor gasten
As our guest, you will have access to your whole apartment and all the premises of the aparthotel.
Interactie met gasten
We will be pleased to help you directly during our opening hours at the reception. Otherwise, you can always reach us on the phone.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Waste bags :
• If you stay for more than a week, you probably have to buy at least one trash bag. We do not provide them. But we bought a few from the city, and you can buy them from us for 3 CHF/piece.
•Tourism tax has to be paid additionally : 3.10 CHF/person/day
Hotel service includes :
•Administration, reception, mail collecting, maintenance, 24h hotline
•WLAN or LAN internet, digital TV with flat screen
•Hotwater, heating, electricity,
•Extended parking authorization (24 hours): CHF 12.50 valid everywhere in Fribourg.
•Prepaid key for laundry machines
•Official trash bags of the city (3 CHF / piece) for long stays (also available in local shops)
•Laundry machine key (CHF 60.- : CHF 30.- key deposit, CHF 30.- recharging credit refundable if not used)
• The aparthotel is non-smoking. It is strongly forbidden to smoke inside. A smoking ban of 500.- CHF is applied in case of non-compliance.
• We normally do not allow pets. If you are bringing your pet with you, there will be an additional fee. We reserve the right to decline your request without giving any reason.
Deze verhuurder heeft 6 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies