We have a private bedroom with queen size bed and full private bath available with shared kitchen near the center of town in Denville, NJ. We are less than 1 mile from the train station and bus stop, so NYC is within reach at a fraction of the price!
Large bedroom with views of the river. Private, quiet and clean.
Toegang voor gasten
Shared space will include a kitchen. Everything else you need is private upstairs.
Interactie met gasten
The train to NYC is less than a mile away, we can give you a ride if we're headed that way, or it is an easy walk through town.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Please no Tobacco or Vaping in the house
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
**OVERVIEW: Look, we hate having to lay out rules as much as you hate having to follow them. So we've identified the things that are REALLY important to us so please read them and be respectful of our needs so we can be great hosts for you.**
* BE ON TIME: We'll expect you to work with us to find a mutually acceptable check-in time and commit to arriving at the agreed upon time.
* NO ENTERTAINING; We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up our guests, but we would prefer that you not use our home to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends.
* OVERNIGHT GUESTS: The max number of guests we can accommodate is 2. There is only ONE queen bed, and we can't host any extra people (including infants) upstairs.
* NO CHILDREN UNDER 12 - We're childless and have never learned how to make our home safe for small kids.
* COOKING: You are welcome to use the microwave, glassware and dishes for anything you've brought for yourself. You may clean any used dishes and leave in the drying rack.
* PETS: For the comfort of our own pet, we do not allow other pets in our home. Please do not feed or torment our dog Juno. If you are allergic or have issues with dogs, please let us know in advance, we will make arrangements to keep her in our bedroom during your stay.
* NO DRUGS/SMOKING/VAPING: There is no smoking of any kind in the house or on the front stairs. If you need to smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
* LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU DON'T USE: We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with us along with some other spiffs and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. If you don't see what you need, please ask.
* TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENTS: If you are hot or cold, please ask us to adjust. You have an adjustable overhead fan in your room for your personal comfort. Alternatively, we have a space heater in the closet – MAKE SURE TO TURN OFF WHEN YOU LEAVE THE ROOM.
* FRIDGE USAGE AND COFFEE: Feel free to put a few things in the fridge - leftovers, beer, snacks - whatever. We have coffee in the kitchen, help yourself.
* USE OF OUR HOME: You are welcome in all common areas of the home and our yard. Want to play some music or watch a show on your laptop - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours. Remember - we don't have cable upstairs.
* ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: The key is, we're almost always here, just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you. If we aren't here, just text. We'll point you in the right direction.
*KEYS: If you lose our key, we will have to charge you a $25 replacement fee.
We've used AirBNB while traveling and have literally used it in 10+ countries. Always had a great experience, and met some awesome people along the way. We have a private space in our own home, and hope to share and meet some great people who are traveling to our small quaint town of Denville. We're an easy going couple, and love to travel - see the sites!