You will find peace in this friendly house next to the Rhine. The house is cosy equipped. The garden is an oasis of green. Together with the porch, there are lots of places to sit back and relax. Close to Leiden, Amsterdam, The Hague and beach
Toegang voor gasten
You have access to the entire house, except one bedroom upstairs. Also some closets are private. In the manual you can read more info.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
You are very welcome to stay! A reservation is possible from 7 nights and more.
- You are welcome to use any coffee, tea, spices, oils etc.
- Our house is a non smoking area.
- Please clean the house well before you leave.
- All bed linen and towels to be left in the bath.
- Please do not leave dairy, meats or opened tins etc in the fridge. Take them with you or throw in the trash.
- We recycle paper, glass and plastic. Please empty the trash bin from inside when you leave (main trash recycling bins located outside).
Deze verhuurder heeft 10 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
We, Saskia & Pieter, loved to travel around the world. We travelled around f.e. Australia, New-Zealand, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Brasil, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Canada, the USA and many European countries. 3 kids later we still love to travel, but in an adapted way. We love to go to Italy. Our wish is to travel with the kids around Australia and the USA.
Pieter works as a salesman at a lavender nursery.
Saskia is a singer in a band and advisor for the social domain Alphen aan den Rijn.
We like to laugh, enjoy and celebrate life!