A big room at La Roma Sur with its own bathroom.
3 blocks from Amsterdam (La condesa), Chilpancingo metro station and 15 minutes walking distance from La Roma Norte, next to Eco Bici station. You do not have to worry about transportation at all!
Big room with its own dinner table and a small refrigerator.
With its own security box for your own safety.
The kitchen, the dinning room and living room is share with other guest.
The apartment is at the first floor to is you buy errands or have to carry thing you do not have to go up the stairs.
You do not believe how beautiful is the building inside, it is an old building built during the Mexico Art Deco Porfiriato.
Toegang voor gasten
Once you let us know your approximately arrival we can get in touch to provide you the keys.
Interactie met gasten
I love to interact with my guest and give them advices to where to go in Mexico City, restaurants and museums.
You have to be in la Roma or La Condesa to really get to know Mexico City.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
The price includes the cleaning service!!
You will live with lots of privacy; however, due to we live in a community we recommend you:
1. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
2. Please take shorter showers to reduce water use; Mexico City has issues of water distribution.
3. Please turn off lights when you leave the room and turn off your computer completely at night.
4. There are two organic and inorganic trash buckets/baskets, so please try to separate your trash, La Roma community is concerned about trash separation.
5. Even though the cleaning lady is very honest, please try to keep all your important valuable portables (such as passport, visa, jewelry, cash and your laptop) inside the security box and do not share your code and don't leave the door open when leaving your room (even just to go to open the main building door).
6. There is a first aid box for your convenience, so please when you take any supply or medicine from it, inform what you took it in order to re-supply it.
7. Do not let anyone enter to the apartment unless you know him/her well, this is for your own safety and use the door viewer (peephole) before opening the door to any visitor.
8. Please escort your guest/visitors to the building exit, there are families living at this same building, so please contribute for everyone’s safety.
9. When leaving, make sure lights are off and gas stove knobs are close. smoking inside the apartment is prohibited, carelessness with cigarettes is the most frequent cause of house fires, please never smoke in bed!, smoke at the patio, as there is an specific smoking area.
There is a fire extinguisher at the apartment, please use it in any case of emergency
10. Try to keep noise at a decent level as there are other person living downstairs.
11. Obvously no drugs and common sense if you use it clean it please.
Hope you feel at home. Should you need anything for your comfort or have any question let us know, we will try to make you feel as much comfortable as we can and have fun in Mexico City!
Deze verhuurder heeft 55 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
Hola soy Manuel Casoluengo, soy músico e ingeniero, me encanta practicar mi ingles y ver peliculas..
Nunca he visitado Europa, ya he rentado mis habitaciones a gente de otros países con los que he hecho muy buena amistad.
Me encanta vivir en la ciudad de México, es hermosa.