Decorated for Christmas Nov10 - Jan12
Perfect for both couples or families. You will be tucked away in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain in this 2300+ sqft 3br/2ba (plus 2 sleepers) log cabin has all of the modern conveniences of home.
You will be less than 5 minutes off the Strip and everything downtown Pigeon Forge offers
12.75% Sales & Lodging tax NOT included in total; billed separately
*The cabin is recommended for 6 adults and 4 children with a max occupancy of 10 people total
** Smoky's Retreat is decorated inside and outside for Winterfest Nov 10 - Jan 12. We even have a Christmas tree so Santa can make a special stop just for you!! **
Location, location ~ Smoky's Retreat is only 2.6 miles off of US-441 Scenic Parkway at Light #3 which is Wears Valley Road in Pigeon Forge. You will be in the heart of Pigeon Forge along with being down the road from The Island (3.1 miles), Dollywood (6.5 miles), Gatlinburg (11.8 miles), Sevierville (7.5 miles), The Great Smoky Mountains National Park (6.3 miles to their Gatlinburg Headquarters), Cal Ripken Baseball Park (3.7 miles) and The University of Tennessee's Neyland Stadium (28.3 miles). Also both of Pigeon Forge's grocery stores, Kroger and the new Publix that is opening early 2016, is only 2.5 miles down and on the same street as our neighborhood. Even the new Alpine Coaster is right across from us. There is NO BETTER LOCATION!!
**NEWLY RENOVATED as of Feb 2015, all three bedrooms had TVs replaced with flat screens along with new living room furniture. **As of April 2014, all new king Tempur-Pedic mattresses with two types of memory foam toppers (one slightly firm and one like your sleeping on a cloud), new queen mattress upstairs, and all new bedding and pillows. **As of Spring 2014, all new water treatment system and holding tanks for fresh water spring. Even inspector said we have better water than the city!! **Also as of Oct 2013, all new furniture, small kitchen appliances and accessories and all new cabin decor!
This gorgeous cabin features a fully stocked kitchen with everything you would want - pots, pans, dishes, silverware, glasses, ceramic top stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, and refrigerator. Oh, did I mention that there is a grocery store less than 2.6 miles away so you can do all your shopping right before you arrive.
Feel free to enjoy a romantic dinner while sitting at the dinning room table or a quick snack at the breakfast bar. Plus we have plenty of seating for up to 10 guests when you cook your family meal between the 8-person table and breakfast bar. After dinner you can sit back and enjoy the fireplace or the views of the mountains while sipping a cup of hot cocoa or watching your favorite movie on the flat screen TV in the great room.
For the sportsmen in the family there is the game room located upstairs that features a regulation size pool table. While playing pool you can enjoy the great views of the mountains in the background or the flat screen below so no one will miss their favorite sporting event. It is perfect for those who want to entertain or sit back and relax. Also there is a private TV/gaming area in Smoky's Den located in the loft area with a comfy leather couch and chair. (You must provide your own play station and component cord (no HDMI access) but access to the TV is available for the kiddos.)
If relaxation is what you are looking for then step out to our secluded and private deck. Here you will find both open and covered areas so you may enjoy the outdoors no matter what the weather brings. The covered 6-person hot tub is nestled in the corner so you can enjoy the same great views. You may drink your morning coffee while enjoying the views from the rocking chairs or head over to the other side which is covered for a quick snack or meal at the patio table and chairs. This is great for a private meal with your loved one.
For when you decide to retire for the evening, Smoky's Retreat offers 2 master bedrooms on the main level. The Leaf Room offers a king Tempur-pedic Memory Foam mattress with a 4 inch Gel/Memory Foam topper so it is like sleeping on a cloud, 32' flat screen tv, fireplace, 2 person jetted Jacuzzi tub, private bathroom with shower along with a spacious closet for the storage of your belongings. The second master bedroom, The Fisherman Room, features a king Tempur-pedic Memory Foam mattress with a 2 inch Gel/Memory Foam topper for those that need it slightly firmer than the cloud like feel of the other master bedroom, picture windows with hand carved mountain scenes, 28' flat screen tv, shared bathroom, and access to the patio. The third bedroom, The Fish Whisperer Room, offers a queen size medium firm bed, 28' flat screen tv, along with the same great furnishings and decorations. For the younger guests you will find one queen size sleeper sofa in the great room and one upstairs in Smoky's den. **All bedrooms have new mattresses as of April 2014 and sleepers have upgraded commercial grade sleeper mattresses as of November 2013.**
Smoky's Retreat is perfect for older guests that might be in your group. We have had many families that had members that were in their 70s and 80s and these were the things that they stated was beneficial about our cabin.
~ The Tempur-pedic mattresses with memory foam toppers (each bed has different firmness, see above description to see if we have the correct firmness for your needs).
~ The Fishermans Room: has a lower bed that is easy to get in and out of.
~ The Leaf Room: shower only has about a 6 inch step to get into it along with having a seat in the shower.
~ The Loft and Gaming area: is open to the lower cabin so if someone is unable to climb the steps they will not feel left out of all the family fun.
~ The back deck is all one level.
This cabin has every amenity you could ask for all the way down to free long distance, WI-FI internet, water softener/treatment system, and even a washer and dryer so you can stay even longer. Smokys Retreat is also equipped with an UV air purifier system that uses ultraviolet germicidal UV light that destroys living airborne pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
Only starter sets of sheets, towels, paper towels, and toilet paper are provided so bring extra if you plan on staying longer than a few days.
Toegang voor gasten
Smoky's Lodge is proud to offer our clients the best ticket deals in the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg area for local attractions and shows. By staying with Smoky's Lodge, you have access to discount tickets for Ripley's attractions, Country Tonite, Wonder Works, Miracle Theater, Black Bear Jamboree, Cirque De Chine, Comedy Barn, Hoot N Holler Dinner Show, Whitewater Rafting and many others. Tickets are provided through a discount ticket outlet and Smoky's Lodge in no way guarantees tickets, pricing, availability or delivery.
Interactie met gasten
Once the reservation is booked I will send a PDF file with all the fun cabin info that will be needed for the trip.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
* Your Cleaning Fee covers cleaning of the cabin after you leave with hospital grade cleaning supplies to make sure the entire cabin is fully disinfected for the next guest and your starter supply of toilet paper , paper towels, trash bags, liquid dish soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, organic hand and body soaps, trash removal, towels, and linens. Also after each checkout the hot tub is drained, scrubbed and cleaned, refilled, and the water is treated for the new guest.
Rental Agreement for Smoky’s Retreat cabin Rental:
Vacationers are asked to comply with all of the owner’s rules. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in forfeiture of monies paid and sufficient cause for immediate termination.
**No checkins or checkouts allowed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. This is to allow our really awesome housekeeper to stay home with her family. If a potential guest uses the instant booking option and has a checkin or checkout date of Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day it will be canceled, rental refunded and any fees paid to Airbnb will be up to Airbnb on whether they refund them back to you!!** All other 362 days of the year are free for you to checkin or checkout!!
1.***State Sales & Lodging Tax is NOT calculated by Airbnb or included in the total. Per State Law I am required to collect and remit monthly. The guest will be required to pay within 48 hours of making the reservation the additional payment request sent. The total tax is $12.75% (State/Local 9.75%, Lodging Tax 3%) on your nightly rental and housekeeping fee). If the Sales Tax payment has not been paid then the reservation will be canceled and refunded minus your service booking fee charged by Airbnb. If the reservation is booked within 7 days of check-in the guest has 24 hours to make the sales tax payment or the reservation will be canceled and only 50% of rental refunded minus the service booking fee charged by Airbnb.*** Message me prior to reserving if you have a question on what the total sales and lodging tax would be.
2.Check-In time is 3:00 pm Eastern Standard time. Every effort will be made to have the cabin ready but during peak season there may be a slight delay and your patience is greatly appreciated. Door code will be provide on the day of check-in.
Check-out is promptly at 10am, NO EXCEPTIONS! There is a charge of $25 for each hour that you are late. Once you complete the departure checklist call Amanda, housekeeper (# provided after reserving) and leave a message stating that you are checking out of Smoky's Retreat.
3. For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to local check in time on the day of check-in, which is 3pm eastern time, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before 3pm. not paid in full by 7 days prior to arrival date will be canceled with no refund of payments received.
There are no refunds for bad weather, rain, snow, no-shows, late arrival or early departure. If inclement weather or health issues are a concern, buy trip insurance. No refunds will be given outside of the stated Cancellation Policy. Consumer Reports recommends InsureMyTrip for trip insurance..
4. Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Minimum Age of responsible party is 24. (This is verified at check-in along with name on driver's license matching name on reservation.) Max Occupancy: 10 guests. A child is considered a guest. If more than 10 guests are found in the cabin, your reservation will be cancelled with no refund of rental paid. (with 3 bedrooms & 2 sleeper sofas the cabin is a perfect fit for 6 adults and 4 children). The term "no charge for extra guests" means that we don't charge extra for guest 7, 8, 9 or 10 using the sleeper sofas. It does NOT mean we allow or "don't charge extra" for guest over the 10 guest max occupancy.
5. **NO Animals allowed. NO House parties allowed. In the event that an animal is brought on the property, there is a House Party, exceeding the cabin occupancy maximum, or the Police has to be called to the property, the reservation will be canceled and all guests will be evicted with no refund of unused nightly rental.
6. Damage to the cabin: I understand that it is my responsibility to review the cabin upon entry and notify the Owners of Smoky's Retreat of any pre-existing damages to the property; notify of new maintenance issues; I further understand that I accept responsibility for any issues found on inspection after my departure that were not reported. Damages to the cabin will be recouped using damage deposit and the credit card that was used to reserve the reservation.
7.In the event that you forget to press the “lock” button on the key pad and leave the cabin unattended and door not lock, you will be held responsible for any items missing.
8.Housekeeping and Trash Removal: I understand that the cabin must be left in proper condition upon departure (dirty dishes in dishwasher; garbage bagged; etc ); I understand I will be billed for any additional housekeeping required for both inside the cabin and on the grounds surrounding and below the cabin. Excessive Cleaning FEE $45. Any towel or linen used to remove makeup or is damage will be charged. Make-up towels are provided.
9. Financial Responsibility: Guests assume full responsibility for all damages, excessive cleaning charges, or any missing items including but not limited to linens and towels. Smoky's Retreat, the housekeeper or the Cabin Owners will not be held responsible for items left in the cabin, please double check before you depart. If any items are found we will work with the guest to ship it back to the guest at the guest's expense. Please read the departure instructions in the cabin. If these procedures are not followed an excessive cleaning fee will be charged.
10. Smoky’s Retreat or Cabin Owners will NOT be held responsible for any personal damage or injuries sustained inside or outside the cabin. The steps in the cabin are wooden. Like all steps, you will need to hold the rail when going up and down along with keeping up with all children to make sure they don’t mistakenly fall down them.
11. From March 1 through October 1, the gas supply will be turned off to the fireplaces and are NOT to be used. Dampers and fireplace controls are not to be touch or altered in anyway. There is a $75 fee for any tampering of the logs or controls. This is to cover the service charge of the gas company to fix the fireplace.
**NO items will be burned in the fireplace (example: no burning of wood/sticks, melting of marshmallows in the fireplace or burning of any other material in the fireplace or cabin.
12. Fire pits are NOT allowed anywhere on the property. With the cabin located in a forest that has experience droughts and major forest fires over the years, fire pits are a fire hazard and also NOT allowed by the HOA. In the event a guest has one, the HOA will fine the property owner and we will in turn take the $200 fine out of the damage deposit provided for the reservation.
13. Security Cameras: For the safety of the guest and of the cabin while the cabin is empty, the cabin is equipped with outside security cameras located in the front of the cabin. Any attempt to disengage or tamper with the security cameras will be immediate loss of damage deposit.
14. Utilities: We cannot guarantee that there will be no disruption of utility services. Power disruptions are a common occurrence up in the mountains and occasionally services will be out for a few hours due to a fallen tree here and there. Due to the fact that the area is highly populated with overnight rentals, we tend to be the Utility companies’ first priority.
**During the cold winter months you will need to keep the bath/kitchen faucets dripping along with the lower cabinet doors open to prevent pipes from freezing. There is no refund of rental if this is not done during your stay and the pipes freeze.
15. Permission to enter property: At any time the owner, housekeeper, contractor, or utility company has permission to enter the property to make repairs or drop something off that the guest requested. Guests will be given as much prior knowledge as possible if entrance to property is required. Please note that we try to schedule all maintenance and repair visits in between guest stays but sometimes issues arise and must be addressed before the guest checks out.
16. NON-Smoking Only: Forfeiture of all of the security deposit if evidence of smoking inside of the cabin. Smoking outside is permitted but butts must be disposed of in containers provided. There is a clean-up fee for butts thrown out and left on the property.
17.Pets Not Allowed: Due to family allergies no pets will be allowed along with loss of entire deposit if evidence of pets are found.
18. HOT TUB: Please remember there are certain health risks that are associated with using a hot tub. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in our tub prior to your arrival therefore it may not be warm till later that evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, they will break and you will be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave the cover on so the hot tub will stay warm and debris will stay out. USE OF THE HOT TUB IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Please shower before and after using the hot tub as some body lotions/etc. mixed with the hot tub chemicals can cause a rash on your skin. Use of the hot tub will be limited to 15-minute increments. No minors. Consult with a physician before using the hot tub. Use caution when entering and exiting the hot tub. Mats or stairs will be provided in front of the hot tub to help prevent any slipping. Do not use hot tub if the mat or stairs are missing. Smoky's Retreat is not responsible for damage to your personal property or for injuries to you or your guests due to the use of the hot tub. **There is a $35 charge if you wish to have an additional cleaning of the hot tub during your stay. This is typically only needed for long stays when the hot tub has been used a lot.**
We wish you a happy and stress free vacation. We ask you please respect our property and we will do all we can to ensure the best vacation rental property for you.
We purchased these cabins because we LOVE the great location!!! You can be in the center of everything if you want within 5 minutes or you can stay secluded in the mountains if you chose to do the too. 'Mountain View' is in our address for a reason. Plus there are no winding roads to get stuck on. There is a Kroger's and Publix grocery store less than 2 miles from the cabin to get all last minute items so you don't even have to get on the parkway or fight traffic to get to it. Our family loves this cabin and we think your family will too!!!