Our heritage home has spectacular city and ocean views, high ceilings, and hardwood floors. It is especially well suited for families with young kids. Should you choose our home, the whole house will be yours.
It is a character home, with beautiful views, tons of space, and facilities well-suited for young families and beyond.
Toegang voor gasten
Pretty much everything that one needs in a home.
Interactie met gasten
We will touch base over email and phone while we are traveling. A property manager will take care of any issues that may arise.
Welcome! We hope you feel right at home here. For most of the year, this house is our home. Our family of five uses it to sleep, eat, work, play, learn, and, you know, live. We love that our guests get to know and appreciate our home just like we do. We do trust that you will treat it with respect, and hope that you will understand that we love this old brown building, with all of its wrinkles and quirks. We want to keep it just the way it is.
* No illegal activity.
* No smoking anywhere on the premises.
* No pets as we have allergies to animals.
* Remove your shoes within the home.
* No parties and no loud noise after 9pm (in respect of our neighbors).
* Respect our home as if it were your own. We love it and hope you do too. ☺
* No overnight guests who are not part of the advanced airbnb reservation. We are happy to discuss coordinating other guests if they eventually become a desired part of your stay.
* Help us conserve energy by turning off lights, small appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used.
* Lock all doors, and shut all downstairs windows, whenever leaving the premises.
* If there is an issue with the house, communicate with us immediately so we can help remedy the situation as soon as possible.
* If you break or damage anything, let us know as soon as possible so we can fix it during your stay or upon our arrival.
* Leave the house as you found it. This includes leaving clean linens on the beds, couches and chairs as well as keeping furniture in the order you found it upon arrival. Our house cleaner can make the beds but all the linen laundry will need to be completed before your departure.
* Do not use personal items stored in the basement (excluded in this would items in the laundry, bike/garden/rec room areas) or take anything that does not belong to you.
* Place outdoor back yard patio furniture underneath the large umbrella attached to the deck when it rains. This will help us preserve these items for future use.
* Take out the trash, recycling and compost on scheduled days. Please do not leave the garbage outside overnight as the animals will get into them by morning.
* Coordinate with us regarding check-in and check-out times.
* Enjoy your stay!
We are a family of five that loves to travel. We just got back from a year abroad, and learned to love Airbnb homes during stays in the Australian Outback, the Gourmet Ghetto of Berkeley, and the beach villages of Peru. We thought, why don't we do this too!