A place of calm and beauty close to Geneva: comfortable, quiet 1BR studio apartment, part of lovely home with separate entrance, separate kitchen and bathroom with shower, garden, high-speed WiFi, TV, bikes, next to town, countryside and hillside forests. Located on quiet road with no through traffic. Hiking advice. Enjoy the local spa and many other amenities. Geneva-Palexpo / Nyon 15 min by car. Public transport access 15min walk or by bike. Ideal for recreation seekers and business travelers.
Fits two people comfortably. Comprises:
- Bedroom with a queen-size bed and plenty of storage space
- Fully equipped kitchen (including microwave/standard oven, fridge, pots/pans/dishes/cutlery) with an eating area
- Bathroom with shower
- Independent entrance through the garden
- Garden sitting area
- High-speed Internet WiFi access
- Cable TV and radio / CD-player
- Clothes-washer and iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer, deckchairs, bikes, DVDs, society games upon request
Please see photos with explanation.
Toegang voor gasten
You have access to the house garden area at the entrance to the apartment and to free off-road parking at our driveway.
Interactie met gasten
We speak English, français, deutsch & español. We live in the house, and will usually be there during your stay. While guests will be independent at the apartment, we would nevertheless be happy to have a chat over tea or coffee when convenient. Only sometimes, breakfasts & meals may be offered at the house at reasonable rates (prior confirmation necessary). We will be happy to guide you regarding the regional tourist offerings, hiking & skiing possibilities, etc. or share some of our travel experiences in over 100 countries.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
We have a friendly young female Labrador, Jelly, who very much enjoys making friends with both children and adults.
The first and most important rule is that you should enjoy yourself. However, there are some other rules that are important for us:
- Please no smoking on the premises.
- Please keep the front gate closed at all times, so that we don't lose Jelly.
- Please keep noise levels reasonably low and kindly leave the apartment tidy and in good condition.
- Pets are generally not permitted.
- For hygienic reasons, please leave bags / suitcases / backpacks etc. on the floor or on the bag rack. Thanks.
Retired. Lived in the Geneva area for over 35 years. My wife and I enjoy travelling very much, mostly as backpackers, and meeting new people. We enjoy singing and playing guitar and piano. We love dogs, and have a teenage labrador retriever named Jelly.