The Historic Lodge, Boatshed , Cottage & unique “Glamping” units - Gypsy Caravans, Safari tents, Treehouse & Wheel House are in 2 acres of creative, tropical, water-front gardens, rich in bird life - Enjoy nature on the river, in stylish comfort!
If you are on a tight budget, but still want to experience something rather special and romantic, then come and stay in The Wheel House for only $80 per night. This is a renovated Boat Cabin from an historic steam boat, The Minerva, finished with sweet smelling Japanese Cedar and French doors.
- a double bed
- tea / coffee facilities
- romantic furnishings.
All other ammenities (showers, toilets and a well equipped kitchen) are a short walk away.
The view includes subtropical gardens, a large Phoenix palm and a tranquil, life sized Buddha
Next door are famous heritage sites: The Maori Chief, Hongi Hika's Pa site, Rewa's Village and the Stone Store river basin with New Zealand's oldest settler buildings.
There are lovely walks to two waterfalls, swimming from our own jetty, kayaking on the river and biking trails.
Our concept is to provide "a magical, integrated experience with nature at our special river front property yet with all possible comforts and a certain style".
We are looking forward to welcome you in the near future!
Toegang voor gasten
Large, central water view deck complete with marquee and with café style seating for large groups, BBQ and Gazebo. We have our own Jetty and pontoon, ideal for swimming and Kayaks for hire.
Only the lower Boat shed is off-limits to children.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
The Pagoda Lodge Estate comprises 2 acres of gardens and mature trees. There are creative, multi-tiered grounds offering many private and tranquil spaces. There is a gentle flowing river and wide views to the Inlet and adjacent, large Historic Pa Site. As such, we have plentiful and varied bird-life. Please respect our wildlife and do not feed the ducks.
The river is a fish reserve, so no fishing allowed. No children in the old boat shed (lower level) and no swimming without supervision of parents.
1. No smoking inside
2. Please wash, dry and put away all plates and kitchenware after each meal
3. As we are subtropical, please put all sweet things in the fridge and clean surfaces well after food or drink to avoid unwanted insects.
4. Please dispose of sanitary items in bins provided in the central facilities block (not in the toilet)
5. Please take trash and recycle items to the disposal area (back of central block) to avoid ants etc. as we have a subtropical climate
6. Please supervise children if swimming or kayaking in the river
7. Only drink from the filter tap in the central kitchen
Deze verhuurder heeft 137 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies