'A Loft in the Woods' is nestled off of Hwy 21 on the Grand Bend side of the Pinery provincial park entrance, across from Rus-Ton campground. We are in an area close to 5 beaches, shopping, weekly flea market and local fruit and vegetable stands. **Please note we have special restrictions for prime summer weeks in an effort to most effectively utilize our short beach weather rental season. We may be able to accommodate if your shorter stay fills a week. If you have questions please feel free.
Our Loft is a completely separate living space with nothing shared. Separate entrance and parking, with no neighbors beside or behind the property.
Toegang voor gasten
Large yard and Private Fire pit with no neighbors beside or behind.
Interactie met gasten
We will usually greet you and give you keys. We are always available by email if you need anything.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
We are close to a winery, a playhouse , a drive in theatre as well as orchards, a herb farm and a flea market every Sunday during the summer.
This is a place for a quiet peaceful relaxing stay. Not a party place.
All persons full name and age required and must be declared at time of booking. If anyone arrives without prior notice to homeowner, access to the cottage will be denied upon arrival without refund.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels and toiletries. We do not permit linens to be taken from the units.
9. Water and Septic: The house is on a septic system. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, or any other damage to the septic system or property happens during your stay you could be charged damages of up to $25,000. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given.
11. Obnoxious behavior will not be tolerated. Excessive shouting, excessive use of foul language, excessive noise or disturbance to the area residents will result in early eviction. . Owner has the right to evict at any time without warning. If evicted whether security deposit will be refunded will be decided by owner. If there is damage to the property owner may use damage deposit at his/her discretion.