Do Chic In is an award-winning, warm, friendly Bed & Breakfast/Homestay and Jaycee&Jezzica’s home. We offer a real Malaysian-Chinese Homestay experience for our guests to stay with us under the same roof and we do provide daily breakfast.
House Rules of Do Chic In:
Please be KIND, CONSIDERATE & RESPECTFUL.
1) For the COMFORT of EVERYONE staying in our home or this quiet neighbourhood, kindly do keep the noise down to a minimum (NO SCREAMING and NO DOOR BANGING / SLAMMING please, especially between the QUIET HOURS 10.00PM - 8.00AM, thanks!)
2) We love well-behaved children, so please do keep them under control.
3) We understand accidents do occur, but unfortunately we must charge for any damages.
4) No smoking within the premise (Kindly smoke outside the apartment building/elsewhere and remember to throw your cigarette butts in the rubbish bin outside our premise/property) and we reserves the right to charge a MINIMUM of MYR150.00 as cleaning fee if there is evidence of smoking.
5) No food/snacks allowed inside the rooms (Preferably water only & Eating at dining area only).
6) No cooking is allowed in the kitchenette provided. Only for making drinks only (coffee/tea etc) and guests are required to wash their own cups or glasses after use only.
7) We provide drying rails at the common balconies at living room/dining area side for you to hang your wet towels (Please DO NOT hang on the CURTAIN RAILS / WINDOWS inside your rooms, thanks!)
8) Breakfast is served between 7:00 - 10:00 daily, and will be arranged by the kitchen. Guests checking out at 7:00 can opt for a packed breakfast. No menu nor choices will be made available. However, guests are requested to provide the property with your dietary restrictions upon booking. Kindly be punctual or your food gets cold.
9) Luggage are to be placed on the mat provided or inside the wardrobe, to protect the parquet flooring.
10) Shoes are not allowed indoors. Indoor slippers/bathroom slippers are provided.
11) No pets allowed.
12) Loss of keys will be charged at MYR100.00 per set as compensation.
13) No outsiders will be allowed to enter the premise/property of Do Chic In B&B except for registered in-house guests only.
**We reserves the right to reject/forfeit the booking made and NO REFUND.
***If you find that you cannot comply with any of the above, please be courteous enough to the rest of our guests & we shall assist you in finding a suitable accommodation elsewhere! :-)
Annuleer tot 7 dagen voor je reis en krijg een restitutie van 50%. Annuleer minder dan 7 dagen voor je reis en de reservering is niet-restitueerbaar.
Deze verhuurder heeft 80 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
Hi... we are Jaycee & Jezzica. We love traveling, have passion for all types of food/cuisine from around the world and meeting travelers to share the food & travel experiences. At the meantime, we've travelled to Turkey, Kazakhstan (Almaty), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Goldcoast, Perth, Melbourne, Tasmania, Canberra), South Korea (Seoul, Busan, Jeju, Gyeongju), Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Hokkaido, Sapporo, Otaru), Hong Kong, China (Guangzhou, Guilin, Kunming, Shangri-la, Lijiang, Dali, Yunnan, Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Nanking, Tianjin), Taiwan (Taipei, Tainan, Hualien), Laos (Vientiane, Luang Prabang), Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Siem Reap), Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Danang, Hoi An), Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hat Yai, Songkhla, Phuket), Indonesia (Bali, Lombok, Jogjakarta, Solo, Medan, Lake Toba, Parapat, Berastagi), Philippines (Manila, Clark, Baguio), Singapore and also within peninsular Malaysia. We hope fellow travelers who chose to stay with us both will enjoy learning our Malaysian-chinese culture and also tasting our Malaysian-chinese cuisine that Jezzica will be preparing/cooking during dinner time (add-on meal during stay) too. We both welcome guests/travelers from all over the world to stay with us during your holiday in Malaysia!