Brand New renovated Studio (400 SF) fully equipped and perfectly located in a quiet and safe area.
Studio can accommodate 4 guests and offer you the opportunity to sleep by 5 min walk from the beach, shops, bars, restaurants and clubs...
Studio can accommodate 4 guests.
You are :
- In the heart of Art Deco District.
- by 4 min walk from Flamingo Park where you can play tennis, basket or swim in a beautiful pool.
- by 5 min walk from the beach (you will find beach chair and beach umbrella in the apartment), Ocean Drive and famous club like Mangos and Ivy, shops like Wallgreens (open 24h) and Publix if you need to buy some food or Victoria's Secret, Zara, Armani... if you're in a shopping mood. You can also find car, scooter and bike rental agencies by 5 min walk.
- by 10 min walk from popular Lincoln Road and Lovely Espanola Way, famous club like Mansion and Story.
- by 10 min by car from Port of Miami and by 15 min from Miami International Airport.
So enjoy all the benefit of the location and once at home, relax in a brand new renovated place with balcony, TV with Apple TV and Netflix, AC, comfortable bed and sofa, brand new bathroom with Jet shower and a fast internet (cable provider) to stay in touch with family and friends.
Equipments you will find in the apartment :
- Stove, coffee maker, microwaves and kitchenware
- Tv with Roku and Netflix
- Fast internet (cable provider)
- full size mirror, hairdryer and iron
- Beach chair and beach umbrella
Interactie met gasten
I love to meet my guest and take the time to know how they want to enjoy their holidays to give them the best recommendations. I can also help them with nightclubs access/table booking, boat tour and luxury/exotic car rentals.
This is a not smoking unit, so please enjoy the balcony to smoke if you're a smoker.
This is a residential building where some people have to wake up early to go to work. So please be respectful of neighbors and keep noise level to a minimum. You can party hard in bars and clubs and i can give you contact of right person for that but don't bring the party at home ;-)