Come, enjoy the Berkshires!
A recently renovated cottage in a walk-to-town location, will allow you to explore the best of Lenox and the Berkshires.
This summer cottage built in the 1950's has recently been completely renovated from stem to stern to bring it up to date with the most current design standards. It is a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom space with a large front yard and beautiful backyard for grilling.
Features include a beautiful dining room surrounded by windows and backyard patio access to enjoy the lush forests adjacent to the space. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and appreciate the beautiful greenery in the spring, summer and stunning fall colors as the leaves change.
The home is centrally located close-to-town, near Ventfort Hall, which actually borders our backyard!
Everything in Lenox is walking distance to the home 5-10 mins depending on which side of town. You can fancy one of many great restaurants in town, walk to Shakespeare and Company for a day of festivals and shows, or head to Tanglewood (right down the street) for a picnic on the great lawns accompanied by Symphony Number 9.
The home is also close to The Norman Rockwell Museum, Chesterwood, Jacobs Pillow, Bish Bash Falls, Williamstown. And just 10 minutes away from Butternut, Catamount or Bosquet, and a half hour from Jiminy Peak - all great skiing resorts in the wintertime!
Interactie met gasten
We are close if you need us!
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Please look out for a welcome email with house information and top Lenox recommendations. We look forward to hosting!
1) We have a very flexible check-in/check-out policy unless guests are leaving/arriving the same day, which willl make check-in time at 3PM and check-out time at 10AM to ensure enough time for cleaning.
We will be as flexible and accommodating as possible for these times to ensure a seamless arrival and departure for you.
2) Please don't smoke on the property.
3) When entering the house, please remove your shoes as this helps us preserve the finish on the oak floors so the next guests will also have a great experience as well.
4) The fireplace and firewood is available upon request only.
5) Please inquire about your pet!
6) Please close windows, turn off lights and return key to lockbox upon checkout.
I am 35, CEO of a tech-startup, with offices in New York and LA. I travel with my wife, Viridiana, and we love meeting new people and experiencing locations as locals.
We love the outdoors, visiting the Berkshires, where I grew up, as well as amazing beach destinations and cultural destinations.