Spectacular apartment, cozy and quiet, located in the historical and commercial center of Granollers, just next Porxada square. Near the Roca Village Outlet Mall, and Circuit Moto GP and Formula 1 Barcelona, Catalonia.
The apartment is located in the historic center of Granollers, next to Porxada Square, the heart of the city. It is located in the pedestrian area in the commercial center, surrounded by restaurants of all types and prices.
Apartment of 115 m2, with direct access to the most commercial street .Completly equipped and recently renovated, very cozy and quiet.
The apartment is divided into four rooms, kitchen, master bedroom, multiple room, and toilet with shower. All wood floors, air conditioning (hot-cold)
It is a first floor without elevator.
Ideal for families and also for business travels.
Toegang voor gasten
- Hand towels and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge,washing machine, clothes dryer,dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso, basic cooking utensils)
- Hair Dryer
-Gel, shampoo, hair conditioner.
Interactie met gasten
I live near the neighborhood and I´m always available on my phone, so I can meet you for anything you'll need.
I love my city and this is why I'm always willing to show you my favorite places and suggest restaurants and activities.
Granollers is a very peaceful city with a friendly and welcoming people.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
The apartment has a cabinet with a historic collection of original miniature perfume, some over 50 years old.
It also features an electric piano Korg 88-key high quality.
We have a table for eight people for convention business meetings.
Vergunnings- of registratienummer
Meer informatie over dit aantal
- Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Pets are not allowed
- Not allowed to invite people in the apartment, for your safety and ours. There are many bars / nearby restaurants to meet friends.
- Please do not make excessive noise before 8 am and after 11 pm for local law of coexistence.
- The occupancy is for 8 people maximum.
- We can proceed with the expulsion of the host by the breach of the above rules or denunciation by the community.