EXPRESS CHECK-IN – NO LATE CHECK-IN FEE – FREE BELLBOY SERVICE FROM TAKSIM SQUARE – DELICIOUS BAKERY IN THE ENTRANCE - AWARDED CLEANING – 2 ROOMS & FULL KITCHEN & BATHROOM – NEWLY RENOVATED HISTORICAL BUILDING – SAME FLAT IN THE PHOTOS – 3MINS TO ISTIKLAL STREET
--- 2 ROOMS FLAT with Bathroom and Full Kitchen ---
Note1: Our calendars are always updated. We always reply messages instantly if we are not sleeping or driving.
Note2: You can come in any hour, no “Late Check-in Fee” after 20:00.
Note3: Istanberry Breakfast 5 EUR per person (will be served to your flat) upon request.
SUMMARY (For the quick checkers):
* Entire private flat (Not shared)
* No hidden fees (Bills, internet, cleaning etc. included)
* Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate, seasonings etc.)
* Free hygiene equipments (Liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper, paper towels etc.)
* Towels and bed sheets are provided for free
* Baby Friendly (Free baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
B) CHECK-IN & HOST & STAFF
* Reception in the entrance of the building until 20:00pm (After 20:00, our night staff will arrive from our main office which is 2 minutes distance for check-in or if you need anything)
* Free bell-boy service from Taksim Square until 20:00 (Except Tuesdays)
* We (Hosts) are always accessible (Our offices are in the entrance of the building, and our home is just 15 seconds)
* Express Check-in (No late check-in fee after 20pm)
* Address description document (All arrival options with maps, costs and durations) will be sent through e-mail
* Guaranteed Selection (You will stay in the apart you see in the photos for sure)
* Guaranteed Cleaning Quality (If you are not happy with our cleaning, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning)
* Guaranteed Accuracy (We provide everything we promised)
* Guaranteed on-time Check-in (Your flat will be ready at latest 14:00 for sure)
* Central (3 minutes to famous Istiklal Street. Close to public transportation)
* Safe District, you can walk home any hour safely (Bright street, 24 hours staff, alarm system, security cameras)
* Quiet and Peaceful stay (No noisy night clubs nearby)
* Easy to find for the first time visitors of Istanbul
* Markets, patisseries, 24 hours restaurants etc. are nearby
* Our handmade 40 pages “Istanberry - Istanbul Suggestions” guide will be sent through e-mail
* Bedroom + Living room (Convertible to bedroom) + Bathroom with shower + Full Kitchen
* Air-condition, Microwave, Kettle, Stove, Toaster, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Flat TV (Satellite), Iron & Iron Board, Cloth Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating System, Ventilator
* Liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper, paper towels, cleanser, sponge, trash bags
* Towels and bed sheets
We trust our working discipline, and guarantee you the clauses below:
* Chosen Apart Guarantee: There is no probability of “Double Booking same apart” in our working system, so you will stay in the apart you liked from the photos. Otherwise we will give full refund.
* Cleaning Quality Guarantee: Our aparts are cleaned by two lady cleaners, and we are one of the cleanest aparts in Istanbul. If you see anywhere not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning :)
* On time Check-in Guarantee: Our regular check-in hour is 14:00. We always do our best to check-in our guests as earlier as possible. If you are still waiting to check-in at 14:30, we refund half day price of your first day.
* No wait in Late Check-in (After 20pm) Guarantee: We have 24 hours staff in the reception and my home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building. If you wait more than 5 minutes in the Late Check-in, we will give you a big pack of fresh cookies in the morning :)
* Accuracy Guarantee: We guarantee that, we will provide everything we promised. If not, we will give full refund.
C) KEY DELIVERY (Check-in & Check-out):
* You will see our reception in the entrance of the building until 20:00 pm. If you will arrive after 20:00 pm, our night staff will be here to give you the keys. (He will be waiting for you, but if he is not here, you can press and hold 3 seconds the “Alarm” button near the buzzer to give us a signal that you arrive, and he will come within 2 minutes from our main office)
* Arrival Before 14:00: If your flat is ready, you can check-in earlier without any charge
If your flat is not ready, you can leave your luggage until check-in hour
* Arrival After 14:00: Your flat will be ready for sure. You can check-in whenever you arrive. We just please you to inform us at least1 day earlier if you will come after 20pm.
* Check-out: Check-out hour is 12pm noon. You can leave any time before this hour.
D) ARRIVAL OPTIONS:
* We will send you a “Tourist friendly” address description document with maps which includes all arrival options with costs and durations (You can find the summary down). Our location is so easy to find even for the first time visitors of Istanbul.
a) Taxi: In the address description, you will find “Turkish Description” to be given to the taxi driver. He will find us easily. Or you can tell the driver to call me, and I can explain him how to arrive. Prices: Atatürk: 55-60 Lira – Sabiha Gökçen: 130-140 Lira
b) Havatas (Airport) Buses: If you come to Taksim Square with Havatas buses, it’s around 12 minutes by walk to reach our apartment. We can arrange you (Free) bell-boy service from Taksim Square until 20pm (Except Tuesdays). Prices: Atatürk: 12 Lira – Sabiha Gökçen: 15 Lira
c) Metro: If you come to Taksim Square with metro, it’s around 12 minutes by walk to reach our apartment. We can arrange you (Free) bell-boy service from Taksim Square until 20pm (Except Tuesdays). Prices: Atatürk: 4 Lira – Sabiha Gökçen: No direct metro
d) Airport VIP Transfer: (No stranger in the vehicle. Its private to you)
- Car (1-4 person): Atatürk: 80 Lira – Sabiha Gökçen: 130 Lira
- Van (5-7 person): Atatürk: 110 Lira – Sabiha Gökçen: 170 Lira
- Minibus (8-14 person): Atatürk: 160 Lira – Sabiha Gökçen: 230 Lira
E) FREE SERVICES & EQUPMENTS:
* Free bell-boy service from Taksim square until 20:00 (Except Tuesdays)
* Electricity, using water and heating fees.
* High speed strong connection wireless internet. (24 hours)
* Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate, seasonings etc.)
* Free back-up assistant. (24 hours)
* Warm shower. (24 hours)
* Before check-in cleaning. (Also free weekly cleaning)
* Towels and bed sheets. (Also free weekly change)
* Liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel, equipment for washing the dishes (Cleanser and sponge).
* Trash Bags, toilet paper and paper towels.
* Free luggage storage (Up to 2 weeks).
* For the families with babies, free baby equipments (Baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
* Printing documents (Up to 4 pages)
* Smile on our faces :)
F) PAID SERVICES:
* Traditional “Istanberry Breakfast” will be served to your flat: 5€
* Airport VIP Transfer: (Please see “Arrival Options” section for prices)
* One shot dishwasher detergent: 2 Lira
* One shot washing machine detergent: 2 Lira
* Rent a netbook: 150 lira deposit, 15 Lira per day
* Additional “Cleaning” and “Changing bed sheets & towels” demands (Free: Weekly): 30 Lira If you demand again until completion of one week
* Everyday Housekeeping: 10 Lira per day
* Laundry: Cleaning & Drying: 20 Lira + Ironing: 20 Lira (Per 5kg load)
* Outside Portable Wifi: 10% discount for renting “Portable unlimited WIFI & 3G device” to be used anywhere in Istanbul. You don’t need to buy simcard for 3G.
G) PUBLIC TRANSPORT (By walk):
* Public Bus (Ömer Hayyam Stop): 1 minute.
* Public Yellow Dolmus: 1 minute.
* Tram (Galata Stop): 3 mins.
* Metro (Taksim Stop): 10 mins.
* Havatas Airport Buses (Taksim Stop): 12 mins.
* Ferry: 20 mins.
H) NEARBY LIFE (By walk):
* Bakery: In the entrance of the building
* Green Grocer: Across the building
* Small Markets: 10 seconds
* Patisserie: 15 seconds
* Dry Fruit Store: 15 seconds
* Kebab Restaurant: 15 seconds
* Lady Hairdresser: 15 seconds
* Man Hairdresser: 10 seconds
* Laundry: 1 minute (Also we have laundry service)
* Pharmacy: 1 minute
* Our Offices: 2 minutes
* Pide (Turkish Pizza) Restaurant: 2 minutes
* 7/24 Restaurant: 2 minutes
* My Home: 2 minutes
* Carrefour Discount Market: 2 minutes
* Sok Discount Market: 2 minutes
* Change Office: 3 minutes
* Mobile Operators: 3-5 minutes
* Traditional Bazaar (Each Sunday, side street): 15 seconds (walk)
* Hardrock Cafe: 3 mins (walk)
* Istiklal Street (Lives 7/24): 3 mins (walk)
* Night Life: 3-5 mins (walk)
* Demiroren Shopping Mall (Biggest Mall of Taksim): 6 mins (walk)
* Taksim square: 10 mins (walk)
* Galata Tower: 12 mins (walk)
* Old Town (Sultanahmet): 10 mins (taxi)
* Bosporus: 15 mins (taxi)
* Asian Side: 20 mins (taxi)
* Although it is so close to most of attractions, we are separated from the laud voice music and noisy crowd. It makes our location better for light sleepers and families with babies.
J) AWARDS WON:
* 2014 & 2015 Perfection Award: Given by one of the biggest online booking agency at the end of the years.
* Blue Flag cleaning award: 3 years in row, 10/10 rated after unannounced inspection.
* Creativity award: 1st apart hotel in Istanbul which has different concepts in each flats.
* Rising star award 2012: For our improvement in our first year.
K) BABY FRIENDLY (Free):
* Big and comfortable baby bed
* Secure baby chair with seat belt (With small table)
* Baby bath for a good baby shower
* Baby stroller
(We have 4 set of baby equipments, please ask for the availability)
(These equipments are cleaned with extra sense for your baby’s health.)
We are in the secure district of Taksim (Main connection to Istiklal Street). But we are more secure with;
* Staff in the building entrance
* We are on routine police patrol route
* Alarm system in all flat main doors
* Outside building security cameras
* Fire detectors and extinguisher
* Gas detectors
You, your family and your friends (Also your personal valuable belongings) will be secure.
M) SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY:
By booking our apart, you are also helping street cats & dogs. We use 5% of our revenue to feed and aid them.
* Please do not walk in the apart with your shoes for your and future guest hygiene
* Please use everything gently as if it is your own house.
* No smoking please. But if you smoke in secret :) please only smoke on the outside window and be careful with the smoke and fire.
* Please be quite at nights, we want to provide a peaceful stay for all our guests.
Vanaf 31 december 2017 - 1 januari 2018 is de minimum verblijfsduur 2 nachten
Deze verhuurder heeft 719 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
Hello, this is Güner, welcome to our Family-run business, ISTANBERRY APARTS :)
1) Cleaning (The most important one. Confirmed with our awards and reviews)
2) Security (Secure with easy-remote alarm system)
3) Working Discipline (No double booking same apart. And the apart will be ready in the check-in hour for sure)
4) Solving the Problems (We instantly take an action about your problems during your stay)
5) Enjoying our Work (You will see our energy and positive approach when you arrive)
Let me introduce ourselves :)
*** GÜNER (Me) ***
General Manager & Reservations
I was born in Istanbul and I lived in this beautiful city during my whole life. I graduated from Marmara University in 2005 and worked for Finansbank Project Finance Department more than 7 years. And than I started working in my own business and quit from bank :)
I manage all the reservations. And I am responsible for all communications with you. I will be always replying your messages and emails instantly (If i am not sleeping). And also if you need anything or want to ask something or have any problem (Before & during & after your stay) you can contact me, I will be pleased to help :)
*** BERİVAN (My Wife) ***
Decorator & Designer:
She was born in Düsseldorf and come to Istanbul while she was a baby. She graduated from Istanbul University in 2005 and she is working in Citibank Credits Department with her 8 years experience.
She is designer of our concepts. We won creativity award in 2012 thanks to her :) She chooses all the furniture and fixture, pictures on the wall, colors of the wall, carpets, curtains etc. If you have any suggestions about the visual issues, she will consider every single one :)
We will be glad to welcome you :)