FREE MEETING AT HAVATAS TAKSIM BUS STOP - INSTANT KEY DELIVERY IN THE ADDRESS (No wait) – BREAKFAST 4 EUR – HIGH CLASS CLEANING – ACCESSIBLE HOSTS IN CASE OF NEED – 3 MINS TO ISTIKLAL STREET
IF YOU ARE A QUICK CHECKER, YOU CAN JUST READ HERE:
* Easy & quick key delivery (My office is in the entrance of the building)
* Cleaning is very important for us
* Breakfast can be served to your flat (+5 EUR per person)
* Central location (3 mins to Istiklal Street)
* Air condition
* Price includes all (Except late checkin fee after 20:00)
* Market, restaurant and patisserie are just seconds by walk
* Every Sunday, famous traditional bazaar is just backside of the building
* Secure building
* Newly renovated historical building
* Never feel like an “Alone Stranger”
* You will not face to an unwilling faces here, you will see “We Are Enjoying”
* Easy to find, instant key delivery (You will not wait when you arrive)
* We will send you address description with map (Which includes all arrival options with duration and costs)
* Turkish description to show Taxi drivers. They will find us easily.
* My office is in the entrance of the building, I will give you the keys. (If you come after 20pm, just call me when you are close, and I will come within 2 minutes)
* Your flat will be ready at most 14:00 pm for sure. But we are quick, and most probably will finish cleaning earlier. No additional charge for early check-in if the flat is ready.
* Late Check-in fee: 10€ after 20:00 pm, 15€ after 24:00 pm
* Check-out hour is 12:00 (Noon)
* Early check-out possible
* Public Bus (Ömer Hayyam Stop): 30 seconds.
* Tram (Galata Stop): 3 mins.
* Metro (Taksim Stop): 10 mins.
* Havatas Airport Buses (Taksim Stop): 12 mins.
* My (Güner) Office: Entrance of the building
* Patisserie: 5 seconds
* 7/24 Market: 10 seconds
* Pide (Turkish Pizza) Restaurant: 10 seconds
* My (Güner) Home: 15 seconds
* Carrefour Discount Market: 15 seconds
* 7/24 Restaurant: 30 seconds
* Pharmacy: 1 minute
* Change Office: 3 minutes
* Mobile Operators: 3-5 minutes
Attractions (By walk):
* Famous Traditional Bazaar (Each Sunday): Near the building
* Hardrock Cafe: 3 mins (walk)
* Istiklal Street (Lives 7/24): 3 mins (walk)
* Night Life: 3-5 mins (walk)
* Demiroren Shopping Mall (Biggest Mall of Taksim): 6 mins (walk)
* Taksim square: 10 mins (walk)
* Galata Tower: 12 mins (walk)
* Old Town (Sultanahmet): 10 mins (taxi)
* Bosporus: 15 mins (taxi)
* Asian Side: 20 mins (taxi)
* Although it is so close to most of attractions, we are separated from the laud voice music and noisy crowd. It makes our location better for light sleepers and families with babies.
* Before check-in cleaning
* Weekly cleaning and changing bedsheets and towels
* First day spring water and snacks
* 7/24 Warm water
* Parking street
* Late Check-in Service (10€ after 20pm, 15€ after 24pm. Any currency is ok)
* Airport taxi pickup (Atatürk Airport: 110 Lira – Sabiha Gökçen Airport: 200 Lira)
* Rent a netbook (50€ deposit, 5€ per day)
* Everyday Housekeeping: 3€ per day
* Laundry (Cleaning, drying and ironing): 15€ per load
* Washing machine and dishwasher detergent (1€ per shot)
* Breakfast (+5 EUR per person)
* Full kitchen suitable for cooking
* Dishes, glasses and flatware for beverage, fruits, cakes etc.
* Refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher, microwave, kettle
* Please do not walk in the apart with your shoes for your and future guest hygiene
* Please use everything gently as if it is your own house.
* No smoking please. But if you smoke in secret :) please only smoke on the outside window and be careful with the smoke and fire.
* Please be quite at nights, we want to provide a peaceful stay for all our guests.
Vanaf 31 december 2017 - 1 januari 2018 geldt er een minimumverblijf van 3 nachten.
Hello, this is Güner, welcome to our Family-run business, ISTANBERRY APARTS :)
1) Cleaning (The most important one. Confirmed with our awards and reviews)
2) Security (Secure with easy-remote alarm system)
3) Working Discipline (No double booking same apart. And the apart will be ready in the check-in hour for sure)
4) Solving the Problems (We instantly take an action about your problems during your stay)
5) Enjoying our Work (You will see our energy and positive approach when you arrive)
Let me introduce ourselves :)
*** GÜNER (Me) ***
General Manager & Reservations
I was born in Istanbul and I lived in this beautiful city during my whole life. I graduated from Marmara University in 2005 and worked for Finansbank Project Finance Department more than 7 years. And than I started working in my own business and quit from bank :)
I manage all the reservations. And I am responsible for all communications with you. I will be always replying your messages and emails instantly (If i am not sleeping). And also if you need anything or want to ask something or have any problem (Before & during & after your stay) you can contact me, I will be pleased to help :)
*** BERİVAN (My Wife) ***
Decorator & Designer:
She was born in Düsseldorf and come to Istanbul while she was a baby. She graduated from Istanbul University in 2005 and she is working in Citibank Credits Department with her 8 years experience.
She is designer of our concepts. We won creativity award in 2012 thanks to her :) She chooses all the furniture and fixture, pictures on the wall, colors of the wall, carpets, curtains etc. If you have any suggestions about the visual issues, she will consider every single one :)
We will be glad to welcome you :)