K356 Resort has 4 self contained cottages that are surrounded by a mature garden with a variety of indigenous flowers and exotic palms in Koru Town, Kisumu county.
- There are 4 cottages for you to choose from.
- Each cottage can house 2 individuals.
- The resort is centrally located to assorted tourism sites. It is within a one hour drive to Lake Victoria, Kisumu Museum or Kisumu Impala Sanctuary.
- The resort also has a bar within the compound that has a large variety of drinks for you to choose from.
We have been featured in the local daily (Standard Newspaper) as 'one of the perfect getaways in Kisumu County'. You can read the article by searching for 'Standard Media Kenya Sampling the Western Circuit' on your search engine bar.
Toegang voor gasten
Guests have access to everything in the rooms.
- Check in: 10am
- Check out: 11am
- Breakfast: 7:30am - 9:30am
- Dinner: We do not have a problem preparing dinner for our guests but a request must be made by 4pm so that we can prepare a hearty warm meal.
- During check-out an inventory of items in the apartment will be done. If any item is missing or broken, you will be charged the cost of replacement.
(Nog) geen recensies
Deze woning heeft nog geen recensies. Als jij hier verblijft, is dit waar je recensie verschijnt.