Our apartment, cozy and bright, is part of a typical medieval tower house, with a large arch that makes it a unique and evocative. Centrally located, it is perfect for sightseeing but also to enjoy relaxing days. And right now (in February), we are working to make it even more welcoming! See you soon
1) The municipal tax of stay is not included and is equal to 2.50 € per person per day. THAT TAX MUST BE PAID IN CASH AT CHECK IN.
From 1 July 2011 the City of Florence has set up the 'tourist tax with City Council resolution n ° 230/33 of 20/06/2011, integrated with resolution No. 21/2012. The tax is applied on overnight stays by non-residents in the Municipality of Florence and for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
It is not applied to:
a) children up to the age of twelve years of age;
b) people who care for patients admitted to health facilities in the area, also in day
hospital, to a maximum of two assistants per patient;
c) patients who make hospital care in outpatient care;
d) students enrolled at the University of Florence
It 'also planned reduction of 50% corporate tax in the following cases:
a) school groups of middle and high in educational visit;
b) athletes under the age of 16 years, members of groups participating in sporting events and tournaments organized in collaboration with the municipal administration.
2) for the Italian law, when a guest arrive, we must send to the police some information about his identity, like the hotel. So, if you will book, I will ask you the favor to send me a scan or an high quality photo of an identity document of one of you, or the subsequent information:
- place of birth (country);
- date of birth;
- type of document;
- number of the document;
- Place of issue of document (country).
3) For stays longer than two weeks, the utility costs will be paid separately at departure
4) the apartment is part of a very quiet building. The others owner love his quiet, so we recommend to all our guest to respect the tranquillity and quiet of the building.
Deze verhuurder heeft 3 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
Ciao! Siamo Francesca e Alessandro, viviamo a Firenze, ma veniamo, rispettivamente da Arezzo e da Agrigento. Per noi è un piacere conoscere persone nuove e l'esperienza con Airbnb si è rivelata bella anche per questo! Per il resto, famiglia, amici, serenità, buon cibo, buon vino, buona compagnia, sono i nostri punti fermi, anche se facciamo con passione anche il nostro lavoro: ricerca in università e professione di architetto. Che altro dire: speriamo di conoscervi!