You can travel the world and only run across a handful of places that offer something different for your internal memory drive. Not only lovely and different. It is clean and comfortable and your hosts are experienced and discreet. A yet undiscovered gem... a place you will remember forever..
This uniquely renovated historic home is the place to relax soak up the small town, yet vibrant DT Campbell vibe. You will experience a home decorated light and bright, with a mix of modern and historic furnishings. This home is specially designed for the traveler seeking a special and unforgettable experience, and located in the heart of a vibrant downtown scene.
This Historic home's interior was recently remodeled and updated using a great mix of modernity and antiquity. The home was specifically designed to give you a Victorian fix and to tickle your aesthetic senses. Our added amenities and constant upgrades are included with your complete comfort in mind.
Close to public transit, restaurants, bars, & shopping.
* 1 minute walk to Downtown Campbell
*3 min to Janzen & Janzen Health Center
*8 mins to Kaiser Permanente
*9 mins to Santa Clara Univ
*10 mins to Intel
*12 mins to Apple
*12 mins to Levi’s Stadium
*12 mins to San Jose Airport
*12 mins to SAP Conv Ctr
*6 min to EBAY
*11min to Harker ~Saratoga
*10min to Harker ~Preschool
*14 mins to Great America
*18 mins to Go0gle
*23 mins Stanford
Furnished professionally in Victorian Light style :
* High-speed internet (200 mbps)
*Roku Streaming TV
*Netflix, Amazon Prime, You Tube, 75 Channels
*Blue Ray DVD player
* Mosaic kitchen tile
*Amazing shared backyard
*Central HVAC (Air Conditioning - Cooling and heating)
* Appliances - refrigerator, Gas oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher, disposal
*Claw foot tub
* Extra comfortable king sized bed
*Equally comfy dual twin beds in second room
*Hotel sheets and duvet covers
*Sofa in living room for extra guest
*Updated kitchen with some original features
*mosaic tile kitchen
* Ironing board and iron
*Plenty of closet space
*Light and Bright Decor
*Free street parking / driveway parking
*Black-out curtains in each room
*White noise /alarms with 15 different sounds in each room
3 Things People Love Best About Our Home
1. Location: We have a hands-down, outstanding location in Downtown Campbell we are 1/2 block from the downtown scene.
2. Uniqueness of the property- This unit is more traditional Victorian vibe which suits the historic area.
3. Beds - we make a comfortable bed for our guests.We use hotel quality all around white sheets, fluffy comforters, duvets, and a Goldilocks style just right firm/yet soft Serta mattresses. everyone loved the beds.
Three Things To Consider About The Home:
1. Parking- Parking can be a slight yet not insurmountable challenge when you are 1/2 block from the restaurants, clubs and stores. With a little strategy and cooperation with your neighbor you will always have free parking in the street, the driveway, or at city hall across the street
2. No cable... We cut the cord on cable TV and opted for streaming media Roku. We have Netflix, Amazon Prime, and 75 other channels if you need streaming news or other fix let us know we can arrange it during your stay.
3. The toilet handle is a push button style you have to hold it for 2 seconds for a full flush.
Toegang voor gasten
You will have joint access to backyard, front yard, and laundry facilities.
The driveway is shared and there is street parking in front of home or across the street.
Interactie met gasten
We respect our guest's privacy. We will communicate through text, email, or telephone to ensure your comfort and safety. We are close by and we respond quickly to repairs needed and emergencies. We are happy to fulfill you requests for comfort.
We are often on site for exterior repairs and inspections of the garden.
We sometimes live in the unit next door as this is a duplex home.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Gaudiesque Mosaic Landmark
Local Farmers Market
Center of Activity.... and
Quaint and Historic Downtown
Night Life one block away
Public Transport 3 blocks away
Light and bright
Parks and Rec
FREE ORGANIC LEMONS( year round) and Oranges( in season) Dec to Feb
Giant simultaneous rose bloom in April
Festival third week in May
Christmas parade,first week of December
Octoberfest, third week of October.
Close Palo Alto yet more value for price.
Pinterest site for additional pictures and you can see me making laying the mosaic and painting the rails.
1. Be reasonably clean and respectful of the space. You are not expected to clean extensively on vacation, but if you drop water or food wipe it up so it does not cause damage.
2. Please take off shoes in the house.
3. Keep foreign substances or grease out of the drains. The drains are designed to accept toilet paper in the toilet and light food items in the disposal. ( No dental floss down toilet)
4. No smoking in the building or within 20 feet of the living area
5. Be courteous to owners, staff, and other guests.
6. No drugs or illegal activities.
7. Please use make up towels to remove make-up, as make-up permanently stains white towels.
8. Parties, events, photo shoots, movies get booked through a different site due to additional costs, legalities, insurance. If you get caught throwing and undisclosed party, you and your guests will be required to leave immediately and you forfeit your deposit and all rents paid plus any additional damages and cleaning.
Definition of event: Any grouping of people for the purpose of celebration or commemoration which exceeds the capacity of the living and dining room area of the home. Max capacity is 9 people. Any group over that amount or for that purpose, is considered and event for booking purposes.
9. Driveway not suitable for moving trucks or RV's, parking is available on the street or across the street.
I spent my life creating art and traveling the world. My experience in corporate housing and hospitality began in 1993 when I moved to Germany. At the time, I traveled through Europe and the US enjoying a variety of furnished accommodations ranging from plastic sheets, crispy shag carpets, burnt utensils, and yes some well as some very charming and homelike accommodations with local flavor.
In 2007, I drew upon my favorite personal experiences as a furnished accommodation guest and I began offering my home to travelers. I designed my home to include my favorite things about staying in unique places which were crisp clean white sheets, cozy soft couches, clean bright kitchen, and most especially local ambiance and collecting unique experiences.. I live close by with My son Ashton ,my partner Glen ,and our giant Maincoon cat, Moonlight.