Welcome to paradise... drop everything and relax into the lazy utopia of the golden coast. Casa Echo Beach is a luxurious modern two storey home only a metres from the stunning Tallebudgera Creek and only minutes from beautiful Burleigh and Palm Beaches.
The house is light & airy with comfy stylish furnishings, very spacious and has air-conditioned dining/living & kitchen areas downstairs. You also have a downstairs powder room & modern laundry with brand new washing machine for your convenience.
Cook up a storm in the 7m long fully equipped kitchen with all modern stainless steel appliances, large chef's 5 gas burner stove / oven, a double door refrigerator with ice making machine, microwave and dishwasher. The tri-fold glass doors fold away to lead out to the huge balinese thatched hut area with day bed and plenty of cushions for reading or an afternoon nap. After dark utilise the undercover gas BBQ area, the ambient lighting, dinning table & chairs with an abundance of candles for evening dinners is a must.
The sun drenched private pool is surrounded by Palm Springs inspired catci gardens & lawn!
Upstairs has 4 large bedrooms with beautiful wooden floorboards, 2 large tiled bathrooms & separate toilet which can cater for up to 6 adults & a couple of kids comfortably.
The master bedroom retreat is spacious & offers a king size bed, an open plan luxury bath and private balcony with seating for two. Bedrooms 2 & 3 comfortably sleeps 2 adults each room on double beds, while bedroom 4 is a kids room & has a crib or single bed (an additional fold up matress bed can be set up in this room if needed). There is a seperate play area with TV/DVD, toy box and books.
Toegang voor gasten
Guests will have access to the whole home Exceptions are locked storerooms & cupboards.
Interactie met gasten
When not travelling we are personally available on call nearby. If possible we will meet you on arrival and departure and are available by email and mobile phone.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
All linen, beach & bath towels provided
- No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens night groups
- No smoking inside the house
- If the premises are damaged due to accidental, negligence or wilful act of the guest or the guest’s invitees the premises will be repaired by the owner at the expense of the guest
- Please be courteous and considerate and maintain noise at a reasonable level, especially from 8:00pm until 8:00am
- Dispose of rubbish in the general waste and recycling bins provided
- You are responsible for your visitors and maintaining the security of the property
- Use of the property, its contents, equipment and facilities is at your own risk
- The owner of the property does not take any responsibility for the loss or theft of your personal possessions while at the property