Enjoy our resort-size, heated pool, hot tub, tennis, gym, playground. Relax in a cozy & comfortable queen-size bed in a bright, spacious private master bedroom & private bathroom. Ideal location only minutes from the beach, Camp Pendleton, LegoLand, SoCal Sports Complex & a major train/bus transportation hub providing easy access to San Diego, Orange County & LA.
Discount coupon codes for:
City Tax for Oceanside is +10%
Before you book, please confirm you have read and agree to the following house rules:
• Check-in time is between 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Early or late check-in is available by request only).
• check-out time is 10 a.m. with a no-fee extension to 11a.m. There is a $25/hr charge starting at 11:01 a.m. if there is another guest checking in on the same day.
• Bags can be stored free of charge up to 12 hours prior to check-in and/or 12 hours after check-out.
• All guests must be age 4 or older. We cannot except children under the age of 4.
• You are renting one of two rooms in a 3-bedroom condo.
• Avoid placing anything wet on our antique furniture
• Please drink any liquids that will stain (e.g. coffee, dark juices or red wine) downstairs.
• Please remove all footwear before walking on the carpet. There are shoe racks provided at the bottom of the stairs or booties you can use.
• You will have to climb stairs - both rooms are located upstairs
• No pets, smoking or vaping (indoors), illegal drugs, weapons of any type, unapproved guests.
• Pool, hot tub and tennis courts are available until 10:00 p.m.
• No loud, late-night noises or parties. Quiet time is between 9p.m. and 7a.m. and we would appreciate it if you can turn the volume down but not off.
• If we are home when you check-in, please bring your luggage through the garage at the back of the condo on Buatista then park in the front of the condo on Mariana. If we are not home when you arrive, you can bring you luggage though the front door.
• When you check-out, please bring your luggage to the garage and load your car from there.
• To help us reduce cost, please close the windows if the air conditioning is on. If it gets too cold, please close the air vent before you turn down the air conditioner.
• We are child friendly but not child proof. If you have children under the age of 12, you will be required to provide us with a Release of Liability for any injury to your child while in our home. Your child/children must be age 4 or older, out of diapers, well behaved, courteous and respectful to other guests. Keep in mind, we do have expensive antique furniture and at the end of the day, you are responsible for any damages.
• There is a $10 cash key deposit at check-in for two keys. One key is for your room the other for the front door.
• The Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) will be collected at check-in.
Deze verhuurder heeft 119 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
Hello, I'm Scott. I will be your host. A little about me. I was born and raised in Southern California, hold a B.S. degree in Finance and work as a Certified Financial Planner from home. I'm a Christian and part-time missionary. I don't have any pets, bad habits or children that live with me. Very friendly and outgoing. I speak a little (very little) Italian and Spanish. Your co-host is Karla, my fiance, who is from the Philippines and fluent in Tagalog. We are both down-to-earth people, easy going and accommodating. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our humble abode.