Large, luxury, studio/house across the road from Royal Park and the Melbourne Zoo. Short walk to vibrant Sydney Road shopping, cafes and music venues. Perfect location to enjoy the delights of Inner City Melbourne. 3 month minimum stay.
- Available from 2 July 2014. Minimum stay 2 months.
- Large, luxury, studio/house across the road from Royal Park, Parkville and the Melbourne Zoo (500m), Parkville Golf Course (200m), Tennis Club (500m). Close to Royal Parade trams, trains and buses. 15-20 minute walk to Universities (1km to Monash Uni Parkville Campus, 1.5km to Melbourne Uni) or short tram or bike ride. Short walk to vibrant Sydney Road shopping, cafes and music venues. There are also the Rathdowne Street Cafes in North Carlton, nearby.
- This property is best suited for an academic/professional couple, as it is spacious, luxurious and tranquil, with plenty of room to study. And it is also perfect for dinner parties and entertaining.
- Alternatively it can comfortably sleep up to 6 people if required for short periods(Please note - there is only one bedroom)
- Features - Fully detached self contained studio/house has great charm and period features. Polished floor boards throughout, stained glass windows, period features with modern and stylish amenities, garden, automatic roller door to OSP. Land size approx 10m x 16m. Free fast NBN Broadband Internet. Fully furnished, including crockery, luxury linen etc.
- Downstairs - open plan kitchen living dining, opening onto spacious terrace surrounded by garden; Mielle oven/cooktop; luxury bathroom with shower/bath and separate toilet.
- Upstairs huge bedroom/retreat/study, 6m x 8m with stained glass windows and juliette balconies, overlooking garden, Queen bed, wardrobe, chest drawers, large desk for 2, couch/sofa bed, reverse Cycle A/C upstairs and downstairs.
- Rent reduction for stays, more than 3 months.
- A reliable weekly/fortnightly cleaning service can be arranged for an additional cost if required.
- Perfect location to enjoy the delights of Inner City Melbourne, whilst close to the Universities, hospitals and schools.
Toegang voor gasten
The Studio/house is accessible via a lane way off Park Street Brunswick. Entry to the property is via a private entry gate and automatic roller door. Secure car parking is available onsite. Guests have their own private garden- entertaining area with BBQ and garden setting. There is also a large north facing courtyard.
Interactie met gasten
I live with my family in the neighbouring house and can be contacted regarding any queries. I am happy to provide and information about neighbourhood services and things to do in Melbourne.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
For more photos of the studio, click on
(URL HIDDEN) in the 'Link' section below.
Guests are asked to keep the studio/house in good order. Pets not permitted without prior agreement. Please smoke outside.
(Nog) geen recensies
Deze woning heeft nog geen recensies. Als jij hier verblijft, is dit waar je recensie verschijnt.