DISTRICT SAN GIOVANNI A Giardini Naxos.
Just 40 meters from the sea and from the free beach. Many services and amenities in the house. Pharmacy, bar, butcher, bank, post office, restaurant. bus stop for Taormina, Catania airport, Etna, Castelmola, to Syracuse, Letojanni.
Very large, spacious and bright, with 4 bedrooms, 2 doubles and 2 twins, balconies and windows, on 3 sides, sunny, kitchen with veranda and window, bathroom with shower.
- Only 40 meters from the sea and the public beach
- Free public parking not guarded : 500 meters
Apartment, gas cooking utensils , umbrellas , high chair , cot, iron and ironing board , hairdryer, refrigerator , oven, freezer , heating or air conditioning , WiFi internet
Taormina / Giardini train station ,
Motorway - A18 Catania - Messina , exit Giardini Naxos ,
Catania Fontanarossa airport or Comiso
Messina, Milazzo o Pozzallo.;
Toegang voor gasten
Upon check in, I will deliver the keys, give you all the useful and necessary information, I will make the photos to your documents, passport. I will supply you of maps of Sicily, Taormina and Giardini Naxos. I'll point the unguarded parking lot but free 500 meters from the house.
Interactie met gasten
I will be present right from the booking through email or cell, at check in, during the stay and at check-out; I dwell in the house on the first floor of the building.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
EXTRA, cash at check in:
- CITY TAX: 1.00 € per person per nigh. except children 12 years
- TRASFERS from / to Catania, 30 euro each way, max 8 pax
- TRASFERS from/to Comiso airport, 130 euro each way, max 8 pax
- TRASFERS from/to the Pozzallo, 160 euro each way, max 8 pax
- BOAT TRIPS to Giardini and Taormina, 20 euro /pax for 2 h., under 5 years old , 10 euro
- DIVING, From the port of Giardini Naxos where and 'moored Returning motorcycle boat diving 13 mt.Il center also courses baptisms sea diving up to guide divers and snorkeling also organizes trips to the discovery of the seabed within the nature reserve of Isola Bella and the blue grotto.
-EXCURSIONS TO MOUNT ETNA, with organized bus or jeep up to the house. friendly hikes but engaging, conducted in a friendly atmosphere, which will involve you and will take you to discover all the colors and the fascinating stories of our volcano. rekking lightweight and visit a lava flow cave at 2100 meters above sea level, or even visit the dell 'Alcantara Gorges with food and wine tasting. € (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) per adult and € (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) children under 24 years.
- CHEF AT HOME to enjoy Sicilian dishes, on request one day of your stay, for lunch or dinner, per person 20-30 eur price based on the menu you choose.
- THAI LUNCH with a Thai chef, at his country villa in NOTO, and then visit the baroque city. 10 euro per person. full menu with water and sweet, 15 euro with wine.
- RELAX MASSAGE AT THE HOUSE on request by a beautician, 50 Euros per person, 1 h.
BUS TRIPS, to other places in Sicily, daily whit bus:
stop bus 100 meters from the house, in the square of St. John:
- TAORMINA, 3 euro per person, round-trip ticket on the bus,
- GOLE ALCANTARA,
- CATANIA AEROPORT , Interbus, 4 € per person, every 60 minutes, 45 minutes in duration
- CATALABIANO (the Castle ), (URL HIDDEN)
- CASTELMOLA, (URL HIDDEN)
- LETOJANNI, (URL HIDDEN)
- ISOLA BELLA TAORMINA, 4.5 euro round trip, per person. Stop in front of the island, to go down many stairs
ESCURSIONS by their own car:
- SYRACUSE ( Ortigia , the historical center ),1h 29 min (112 km), 1.5 euro for each car
- NOTO( baroque cathedral ), 1h 45 min (138 km),1,5 Euros for each car
- MODICA, 2 h 11 min (171 km). 1.5 euro for each car
- AGRIGENTO( temples ), 2 h 41 min (208 km
- AEOLIANS IRELAND, port of Milazzo, 1 h 10 min (89,5 km).4,2 Euros for each car.
- MONTALBANO TOUR, (SCICLI, DONNALUCATA, PUNTA SECCA, SAMPIERI) daily with your own car, I will be in my car and I will make you around. Lunch in a beautiful cave in Scicli, € 25/35 per person depending on the season. 1.5 euro for each car
- WINE TASTING in the cellar in MARZAMEMI,2 h 4 min (154 km
The Libeccio drink, € 12
Tasting of 3 most representative glasses, accompanied by a selection of products at zero km, typical of Southeast Sicily.
La Rosa dei Venti, € 20
Tasting of 5 most representative goblets, with historical and cultural route through the flavors of traditional Sicilian cuisine.
seasoned bread (bread with extra virgin olive oil, oregano, cheese and dried tomatoes), IGP Pachino tomato, canned fish,
DOP cheeses and historic Sicilian meats, baked goods, chocolate of Modica.
Information and reservations
Rounding out the tasting, the tour in the cellar.
The guided tour of the vineyards, 4 km away, is available on request.
And 'possible to make a guided visit to the adjacent historic Palmento (Ecomuseum of the Mediterranean), on reservation and according to the public opening hours.
The tasting can be changed according to the season of the products offered in combination.
The tour, lasting two hours, are available every day, starting at 11.00 and at 16.00.
And 'advisable to book a tasting with at least 2 days in advance, specifying the time slot.
- Gli ospiti dovranno essere rispettosi e responsabili.
- Non sono ammessi i cani
- E' possibile fumare
- pagare tassa di soggiorno 1,5 euro a notte a persona . Dai 12 anni in più.
- Guests must be respectful and responsible.
- No dogs allowed
- E 'smoking
Sono una una donna di 36 anni, mi piace viaggiare, leggere, andare al cinema, andare al mare, stare con gli amici.Conoscere persone nuove, di diversa cultura, nazionalità e etnia.Mi piace la Sicilia, il mare, il sole, le spiagge, l'Etna, molte città siciliane e il cibo siciliano. Se vorrai sarò lieta di ospitare te e i tuoi amici o i tuoi familiari o colleghi, e se vorrete vi aiuterò a conoscere e vivere più da vicino questa bellissima isola chiamata SICILIA.
I am a woman of 36 years, I like traveling, reading, going to movies, going to the beach, being with amici.Conoscere new people, of different cultures, nationalities and etnia.Mi like Sicily, the sea, the sun, the beaches, the Etna, many Sicilian town and the Sicilian food. If you want I will be glad to host you and your friends or your family, or colleagues, and if you want I will help you to know and live more closely this beautiful island called Sicily.