Welcome to our "Lodging House"!
Kumano Kodo-no-Yado Reimei Lodging House is a budget accommodation for those travelling on a shoe string. Located south of Hongu village near the Ukegawa bus stop, getting around by public transportation is convenient.
Guests can eat supper in the restaurant.
A reasonably priced accommodation in World Heritage Site Kumano Kodo.
● The restaurant is on the first floor. The second floor is all guest rooms.
● If the restaurant on the first floor is closed and you are hungry, we will prepare snacks.
※ The bath of the hotel is not a hot spring.
For customers who would like to take a hot spring bath, we can guide you to the nearest hot spring where you can take a bath.
· Check in at 16:00 (final check-in: 20: 30)
· Check out 09: 00
Customers cannot stay in the room of the hotel in the daytime.(9:00a.m~4:00P.m)
● Room facilities / furniture
Internet connection (wireless LAN format)
● Kumano Kodo-no-Yado Reimei Lodging House is located in the small village of Ukegawa at the confluence of the Oto river and Kumano-gawa, 3 kilometers south of the Hongu village townsite. The large yellow sign is easy to spot! One the first floor is a Chinese restaurant and on the second floor are the three guestrooms. It is a simple, basic, budget facility run by the cordial Mr. Nojiri. The rooms are Japanese style, with shared bath and toilet facilities. The trailhead to the Kumano Kodo Kogumotori-goe section is nearby. The Ukegawa bus stop is across the street so public busses are convenient to use. Famous dishes at the restaurant are gyoza dumplings using local Kumano beef, and Wakayama Ramen noodles.
Vergunnings- of registratienummer
Dingen om rekening mee te houden
- Niet geschikt voor kinderen en baby's
- Niet roken
- Geen huisdieren
- Geen feestjes of evenementen