A cozy master bedroom in a house one block from the Capitol and close to downtown and the south hills trail system. Make yourself at home and be sure to ask about what to do and see in Helena. This city, and the surrounding area, is a real gem in the Last Best Place (ie, Montana).
I like to think the space is cozy and tasteful. There is no television in the house and plenty of books on the shelves. You can guess what I like to do with my time.
Toegang voor gasten
Bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, basement (washer/dryer), deck, yard.
Interactie met gasten
On weekdays, I work from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, usually coming home for a quick half-hour lunch at noon. However, I work a quick five-minute bike ride away and usually have excellent flexibility at work if I need to come check someone in or help out with an issue. For check-ins that arrive late or early, please give me 10 to 20 minutes to get to the house. I say this knowing that I might occasionally be delayed a few minutes by a phone call or visit at work. However, I should usually be able to zip over to the house much quicker. Guests will be given a key for their duration in the house and are asked to simply leave the key on the counter in the kitchen before departing out the side door onto the deck and pulling the locked door shut behind them (assuming they are the only ones in the house).
- Must give me an approximate time of arrival. It quickly becomes not worth the time if I have to wait an entire evening for someone to check in. It seems fair for the guest to agree to do their best to give me an accurate check in time.
- 10pm - 6:30am = quiet hours
- Please remove shoes if dirty.
- Please respect the space by cleaning up after yourself (in the kitchen, especially).
- Please communicate with me if you would like privacy in shared spaces (living/dining room/kitchen, for example) during certain times. I'm happy to accomodate.
I am a thoughtful guy who loves to read, write, hike, run, bike, and travel. I live in lovely Helena, MT--an amazing place to live with an abundance of trails, rivers, amazing people, and endless outdoor possibilities. The fishing is pretty good, too.
Favorite travel destinations -- Glacier Park, Cross Country Ski locations in Montana, Bighorn River, Annecy France, Oxford England, and many more.