Make our HOME your first step on your journey of discovery of Newbridge. Stay, rest and relax in our lovingly decorated family home. Make our home, your home and holiday destination. Our offer and guarantee to you is a warm welcome, great hospitality and a unique and personal insight into the many beauty & scenic sights of our beloved Newbridge; its surrounding areas and our wonderful county of Kildare. Discover a host of sights that will enhance your stay and fill your heart with memories.
Our home is a family 4-bedroom, semi-detached house, with front & back gardens. Our enclosed mature garden to the rear has large grass area, an abundance of plants and a south-facing sunning patio, available to our guest to enjoy. One can simply wile-away the hours in relaxed contemplation, shared by my son, 4x Goldfish, 1x miniature hamster & 1x free-roaming bunny rabbit, named Fluffy.
Our home is fronted by a large green, and we are surrounded by great neighbours and friends. Our home, though part of the town looks off onto open country, yet we are, but a short ‘bunny-hop, skip & a stones-throw’ 5-8 minute walk to the town’s main street. From there, lies the centre of Newbridge and any facility or, indulgence that one may require.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
Warning: - A Good time is - GUARANTEED!
- Guests are required to have a GOOD TIME!
- Guests are here to ENJOY our home and their time with us, - please, let us know how we can assist.
- As our guest, you are asked to please keep a quiet upstairs after 10.00 pm
- As our guest, you are asked to please keep a quiet house after 11.30pm
- Guests may smoke but only in outside designated areas.
- Guests Pets are welcome but outside area only.
- We ask for a once only €10 supplement for PETS and advance notification.
- A delicious healthy, hearty and continental style breakfast will be available (8-10.30am)
Allow me to help you make the most of your time with us by availing of our own Complimentary Local Guide Listing of the many local visitor attractions. Take a journey of discovery through each and every one of the these beauty and scenic sights and often free Visitor Attractions.