Our adorable two bedroom cabin style unit #117 at The Hotel Ryland is affordable and the perfect size for a small family.
The 500 sq. foot first floor unit features two small bedrooms, a cozy living room with wood burning fireplace (wood provided,) sleeper sofa, and flat screen television.
The cute efficiency kitchen is equipped with a stainless steel appliances dining table and everything you need to prepare and serve meals while staying in Red River.
Toegang voor gasten
Guests have access to the great yard with fire pits, horseshoes, swing set, fire pits, grill and picnic tables. Also enjoy a birds eye view of downtown from the balcony with tables and chairs looking up and down Main Street! Perfect for watching parades!
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
There is a pet fee of $10 per/night per pet. I have a 2 dog maximum and can not accommodate puppies or cats. Please review my pet policies below.
Hotel Ryland Pet Policy
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $10.
2. All dogs must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. Must be at least 2 year(s) of age or older.
b. Must be spayed or neutered.
c. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest will prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Hotel Ryland or Diane Maloney assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
- Quiet hours after 10 p.m.