Create, work, rest or play in a peaceful, locally crafted log home in the wilderness of Driftwood Canyon. Walking distance (1.5km) to the Driftwood School and Glenwood Hall if you are attending an event. Fish in the creek.
Located 13.5km from Smithers on the road to 2 provincial Parks and 2 community halls. Unlimited hot water, wifi, an office space and plenty of creative, physical or social spaces. 100' trail walk to Driftwood Creek.
This house is locally constructed from logs harvested off Hudson Bay Mountain and the log work was crafted by Wes & Dennis. There are many local hands that made this house come to completion.
Toegang voor gasten
Please walk the trail to the creek or to the horse pen. All parts of the house are for your enjoyment except the basement is private.
- No cats or aquariums
- Event or party must be pre-approved
- Please keep people and pets out of the pond
- Maintain bear aware habits
- Do not feed or let others feed wildlife
- The use of ATVs is not permitted on the property
- No mistreatment of animals domestic or wild