A small pet-friendly house in Denver city, close to public transit, Mile High Stadium, and downtown. 6th Avenue and I25 are both very close, making access to the rest of Denver and the mountains easy.
There's high speed (gigabit) fiber internet, a PlayStation 4, and heaps of board games for the days you decide to stay in.
Toegang voor gasten
You'll have access to the entire house, kitchen, laundry facilities, and yard. You can optionally open the dog door to let your pet have the freedom to explore the fenced-in yard.
My kitchen has a gas oven/stovetop, microwave, toaster oven, electric kettle, sandwich press, crock pot, and dishwasher.
Interactie met gasten
The house is fitted with keycode entry, so you'll have all the privacy and flexibility to come and go as you wish.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
My grass is pretty patchy, so keep an eye on your pet if they're prone to mudbaths. I also have several nests of paper wasps in the rafters outside my house. They control other pests and have never stung me, so I've left them alone. I've left a can of wasp spray in case they become a problem.
Vergunnings- of registratienummer
Meer informatie over dit aantal
- NO Cigarette smoking inside
- Clean your dishes or run a load in the dishwasher before leaving.
- The board games are not intended to be used as toys. They have small pieces that could be choking hazards.
- Keep outside noise to a regular talking volume after dark.
- Please smoke everything outside