Ye Scurvy Sea Dog is the perfect beach getaway.
Relax with your morning cup of coffee on the sun deck with your ocean view - enjoying the cool breeze and relaxing ocean sounds.
Ye Scurvy Sea Dog is located in South Nags Head on a quaint and quiet street at MP 20.5, close to many fishing piers and Oregon Inlet.
The home is an easy access house with your individualized keyless entry code (no need for keys in your beach shorts).
Bedroom 1 - King
Bedroom 2 - King
Bedroom 3 - King
Bedroom 4 - 2 Pyramid Bunks (Double bottom/Twin Top)
Bedroom 5 - 2 Twin Bunks & 1 Twin Roll-away Bed
3 full bathrooms
Ground Level: Enclosed outside shower and charcoal grill
Bottom Level of Cottage: Second master bedroom with King bed, flat screen TV/Cable, sliding glass door opens to deck and ocean. Third master bedroom with King bed, flat screen TV/Cable, sliding glass door opens to deck and ocean. Bedroom four with two Pyramid bunks. Bedroom 5 with two twin bunk sets. Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Top Level: Main King master bedroom with flat screen TV/Cable, in suite bathroom. Living room with flat screen TV/Cable and DVD player. Kitchen and dining area. Sliding glass doors open to top deck to ocean and beach.
Interactie met gasten
Call, text, or email
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
We allow dogs at a nominal fee per dog ($100 for the first dog and $50 per dog after that). This is our home and we do require that all dogs be properly trained and are not allowed on the furniture.
We supply comforters and pillows. You will need to supply or rent your own linens (bed sheets and towels). There are several companies that handle this in the area and make life easy. You will find them on the front porch upon arrival & on departure you will put them back on the front porch for pick up.
- - Signed rental agreement must be returned with copy of photo ID within 48 hours of booking by fax, email or standard mail. If booking is sooner than 48 hours all paperwork must be received prior to entry being allowed.
- - Small dogs only with additional pet fee ($100 for first dog $50 for second). Must be over 1 year old, up to date on all shots, spayed/neutered, and on flea and tick preventative. Not allowed on furniture or in beds.
- - No subleasing - person who rents must be 25 (insurance regulations), and must be at property during duration of rental period. No events, no parties, family groups only. If the rental agreement is breached, for example - we find out there are people underage or more people staying in our property overnight with out our knowledge, the renters will be asked to leave with out a refund.
- - No candles or open flames are permitted in the home
- - No toiletries or linens are included in the rental. We do provide comforters and pillows.
- - Please make sure all lights are turned off and close all windows and lock all doors before leaving the house.
- - We do have professional cleaning between each guest stay but ask the home is left in good clean condition it was found it with all trash being taken out and you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used.
- - Parking for 4 vehicles max. No parking on street or in yard. Due to oceanfront location we cannot always guarantee parking spaces
- - Keep the property and all the furnishings in good order. DO NOT move any furniture from rooms or take indoor furniture/bedspreads/pillows outside on the decks, to the pool area, or to the beach.
- - TRAVEL PROTECTION insurance is NOT PROVIDED. Tenant understands this property is subject to hurricanes, adverse weather or other events that might result in a recommended or mandatory evacuation of the property. You are urged to purchase travel protection insurance, including trip cancellation and interruption coverage from a company such as CSA Travel Protection, Insure My Trip, AIG or Travel Guard to protect your travel investment, in the event that circumstances may cause cancellation or interruption of your vacation or in the event of a mandatory evacuation. Purchase of this insurance is time sensitive and should be made at the time of reservation. As provided by North Carolina Statute, if a mandatory evacuation is ordered by the appropriate state or local authorities, Tenant agrees to, and shall comply with, the mandatory evacuation order. Upon compliance with a mandatory evacuation order, Tenant shall not be entitled to a refund of the prorated rent for each night that Tenant was unable to occupy the Property (i) prior to the Tenant taking possession of the Property, Tenant refused an offer of insurance that would compensate Tenant for losses of damages resulting from loss of use of the Property due to a mandatory evacuation or (ii) Tenant purchased such insurance as suggested. Except for security deposit, in the event of a voluntary or mandatory evacuation, trip interruption or loss of use of the property due to weather related or catastrophic events, either before or after your arrival, there will be no refund of any funds paid prior to that time.