A one of a kind, completely renovated Carriage House built in the 1800's. It is immaculate, super clean, well decorated and furnished in a beautiful eclectic style with original local artwork throughout the home. The Home is tucked away in the back of my property giving you a private and peaceful stay. You will see all kinds of birds, a family of deer, and butterflies right outside your front porch. The neighborhood is safe and beautiful for walks/runs..easy access to trains/buses to NYC.
This is a true renovated Carriage House built in the 1800's. It is immaculate, super clean, well decorated and furnished in a beautiful eclectic style with original local artwork throughout the home. The Home is tucked away in the back of my property giving you a private and peaceful stay. You will see all kinds of birds, a family of deer, and butterflies right outside your front porch. The neighborhood is safe and beautiful for walks/runs..easy access to trains/buses to NYC. Walkable convenience stores and restaurants. Tons of stuff to do locally just minutes from my home.
Toegang voor gasten
You have access to the entire house, front yard/patio, and front porch. You also have 2 parking spots right outside your door. The backyard is under renovation so currently not usable and the basement is off limits.
Interactie met gasten
I live in the front main house on the property which also has 2 private rooms available on Airbnb. So I am always close by to help with any questions/ problems you may have. I am always available by phone 24/7
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
You will have 2 assigned parking spots available on premises right outside your place. For the safety of all my guests and myself I have an active security camera for front entrance.
* Please respect my home and treat everything in it as if it were your own.
* Please keep it clean during your stay and leave it that way upon departure.
* Please absolutely NO Food in the bedrooms
* There is No Smoking inside the house
* When booking please fill in correct number of guests that will be entering
* ALL Guests entering the home must be registered with name and phone
number sent in an Airbnb message.
* ABSOLUTELY NO SLEEPOVER GUESTS that are not listed with my
* No additional guests allowed on property except if OK'd by me Please
* Please keep noise/voices down outside after 10:00pm
* I am an animal lover but Pets are Not allowed!
* Long term guests (15 days or more) will be responsible for their own
toiletries after first 15 days.
* Please leave shoes at the door in an effort to keep a clean home Thank You!
* I have a security camera at front entrance for the safety of all guests, myself
and my home.
* I really would appreciate it if while you are out for the day that you would
Please keep AC's and heat running on economy setting. Thank You!
* DO NOT strip beds at end of stay
* If you are here for 3 weeks or more I will strip and remake beds every 15
De verhuurder heeft 90 recensies van andere accommodaties.Bekijk andere recensies
I am a 53 year old widower with no children, although plenty of nieces and nephews who I love. I am blessed to have a big loving Italian family. We make a great homemade wine , a tradition left from our grandpa many years ago. I am a lover of all animals and I have 2 cats whom I adore and make me smile and laugh everyday (good for the soul) I am a Faithful/Spiritual/Christian who believes in trusting in something greater than just ourselves. I enjoy eating healthy (most of the time :) and exercising. I love people in general and enjoy exchanging thoughts over a good glass of wine : ) I am a video producer by trade and plan to create documentaries on issues that can help heal and inspire others. I enjoy being an Airbnb host and meeting new and interesting people. I'll soon be building an organic vegetable and Butterfly garden in memory of my beautiful late wife Maria to share with my guests. I cant wait to meet you!