Want something that has that “cottage feel” but in city? Well look no further because this beautifully renovated rustic style home is the perfect spot for you and your family to relax, put your feet up, and enjoy your time together! While being just a hop, skip, and a jump away to many family fun attractions such as Clifton Hill, Casino and Dufferin Islands, this home is closest residential street to the world famous Niagara Falls!
Imagine waking up in your master bedroom, sipping away at your morning coffee whilst on your private balcony, overlooking your children playing away in the backyard! This home can accommodate up to 10 people comfortably (sorry, no pets), with an in law suite located in the lower level of the home. This suite has a separate entrance, making it perfect for those additional family members wanting to join in on the family getaway!
Located on the upper level that accommodates 6 people, the master bedroom has a queen sized bed, and two other bedrooms, each with super comfy double beds. The lower level in law suite, which has the third bedroom has two double beds for those additional 4 people. There will be no need to fight over bathroom time either, as this place has a bathroom located on each level!
Large living room area with two sofas, Cable TV, Surround Sound Stereo and PC
Fully equip kitchen (fridge, stove, dishwasher, coffee and espresso machine, tea kettle, microwave, cooking, eating and drinking accessories) all included
Dining room with 10 seater table
Master bedroom (bedroom 1) with a queen sized bed, Cable TV and two person balcony
Bedroom 2 with a double sized bed
Bedroom 3 with a double sized bed
Bathroom 1 (toilet, sink, shower and bath) hairdryer, safety bars, towels, toilet paper, body wash shampoo and conditioner. All included
Outside deck off the kitchen with seating and stainless steel BBQ
Separate entrance In Law Suite
Family room with sofas, Cable TV and WII game console
Fully equipped second kitchen with table that accommodates 4 people (fridge, stove, coffee machine )
Bedroom 4 with two double sized beds
Bathroom 2 (toilet, sink, shower) towels, toilet paper, body wash, shampoo and conditioner. All included
Laundry room with washer and dryer includes free and gentle detergent, dryer sheets and fabric softener
Toegang voor gasten
Show off your cooking skills with two fully equip kitchens, a stainless steel BBQ located on the upper deck, and a tranquil outside seating area under a gazebo, or if you don’t want to eat outside you can dine inside at your large 10 seater family table. Just a short walk away you can find the local grocery store, Tim Horton’s and yes a liquor store so mom and dad can enjoy a summer cocktail or an ice cold beer to unwind.
Spend some time outdoors feeding the ducks, playing at the park, cooling off at the splash pad or even go for a bike ride or a nature walk along the Niagara River!!
We are also situated a short ride away to Legends Golf Course and Thundering Waters Golf Course.
All these amenities are just a short walk or ride away! And if you get messy during the day, we have onsite laundry, just toss some clothes in, and go enjoy what Niagara has to offer!
Interactie met gasten
We like to respect our guests privacy and do not live in the house, so there will be minimal in person interaction. However, we are just 10 minutes away if anything is needed or to answer any questions during your stay. Messaging through Airbnb is best to reach us!
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
There will be no need to lug all that kid stuff around either as we provide a playpen, chair swing, stroller, and other child accessories such as a Wii, with child friendly games and much more included! And yes there is High Speed Internet, Cable TV and Netflix for those nights you might just want to stay in and chill out!
Our home is your home away from home! Come and stay at our one of a kind, kid friendly, fully loaded summer home.
- Check-in between 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Check-out at 11:00 am
- Alternative check-in and check-out times available upon request prior to booking and subject to availability
- No shoes indoors, please remove at the door
- Pets and smoking indoors is strictly prohibited, failure to follow this rule will result in a loss of your $500 security deposit
- Garbage and recycling bins provided under the deck. Please use appropriately
- Please wash used dishes, dishwasher and cleaning supplies provided
- All food and beverages are to be consumed in the kitchen, dining and outdoor seating area
- Please put used towels in the hamper provided or leave in the bathtub at the end of your stay
- In the event of household items being damaged or broken we require you to contact us to arrange for its replacement or repair. Please note that failure to follow this rule will result in a loss of your $500 security deposit
- A fee of $120 for cleaning services will be automatically included to your total price of your stay
- We are also not responsible or liable for any damages, loss or injuries occurred during your stay in our home
- Our home is located in a quiet neighborhood therefore no parties, no illegal activities . Failure to follow these rules will result in immediate eviction and loss of security deposit
- Please note that we do not allow parties at our home, we will only host responsible and mature bachelor or bachelorette parties, we prefer to host families and mature groups
-Due to Niagara Noise By-law. Please bring your group in and close all windows by 10:30p
- NO PARTIES. NO VISITORS UNLESS APPROVAL FROM HOST IS GRANTED PRIOR TO CHECK IN
Hi. I'm Steven. Being a host has been very exciting for me .I've met some very amazing people recently. And its been with great pleasure. My Listing is all about luxury. If for some reason an amenity is missing. I will expire every effort to have it for you. I'm a happily married father of two. Which I do every thing I can do to devote my time to them. I enjoy fitness, working and most of all spending time with famiy. I've traveled to Cancun, Puerto Vallarta , Italy, France, Argentina, Brasil,and many parts of the US. I hope to see you all of you soon!!