This traditional Beirut apartment provides warmth and comfort in the quiet back alleys of the swanky Mar Mikhael neighbourhood. Flooded with light and surrounded by green, this first floor walk up is a celebration of Beiruti living at its finest. Traditional architecture blends with modern design. In this apartment you will get all the charm of old school living with all the comforts the best modern amenities. Mar Mikhael APt is perfect for a short vacation and longer term stays.
Hello, Rouf here. My job is to make sure your stay in Beirut is as easy and comfortable as possible. First time to town? Let me know and I will make sure you eat, play and live like a local Beiruti. Beirut is a city of wonders and I can help you uncover many of its hidden gems.
Welcome to Mar Mikhael APt:
Over here you might as well be transported to a time capsule circa 1940's. This apartment was renovated with the meticulous care of a restorator in order to preserve the character of traditional living while simultaneously providing the best and modern amenities.
APt is a few steps away from Makan, a few minutes walk from Kalei and very close to Tawlet restaurant. There is the cutest Areminan bistro (Seza) on the corner of the street and grocery store right across. Needless to say the Party in Mar Mikhael is a minute walk away but removed just enough for you to be able to sleep like a baby at night.
The space includes:
- A large living area with a comfortable couch, ample seating and a dining table with four chairs
- A modern kitchen with traditional tiles. It includes a four eye oven and a fridge. This kitchen is fully equipped with tools and toys required for a cooking enthusiast to whip up a gourmet meal
- A desk in the sleeping area to read, write or simply catch up on all your emails
- A mix of antique local furniture and modern design pieces.
- Very reliable wifi internet
- Power generator subscription for continuous power during outages
- Ridiculous amounts of extraordinary natural light
Toegang voor gasten
Every corner of the place with every little thing that comes with it is all yours to enjoy :)
Interactie met gasten
If you need help finding that "magic button" that makes an appliance work or just looking for something delicious to eat - shoot me a line or call me.
Want to meet up for coffee? I would love to! If I'm in town and not drowning with work I'll be there. Don't want me to exist? I get it... I like my privacy too sometimes.
No loud noise or music past 09:00 PM
Vanaf 21 december 2017 - 3 januari 2018 is de minimum verblijfsduur 5 nachten
Deze verhuurder heeft 459 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies