First, let me mention that Raghuv was always unreasonably demanding and came across as very rude. In the beginning, he negotiated the price to irritating lengths. He received the house as clean as other guests do (who never complain) but kept pestering me about cleanliness - only because he wanted me to pay for cleaning charges for the entire length of his stay (23 days), when the cleaning charges weren't included.
Now, let me address the problems you've mentioned -
1. No, you left the house in a much worse condition than how you had received it, I have pictures of the same.
2. Neither I nor any guests before you found any cobwebs or insects, I'd have appreciated any pictures of the same from you.
3. The toilet paper was only in the cupboard, and it was a spare one for guests to use.
4. The house is cleaned before every check-in.
5. You were there right when the rains hit Mumbai very badly (end of Aug). The bedsheets were cleaned but the part of it near the wall gets a bit damp by the night - it's more of a Mumbai phenomenon!
6. Please read the review of the person who stayed right before you for a week, I've always had positive reviews - both online and offline.
Hope you don't trick anyone else on Airbnb in the future. Please treat an apartment like an apartment and not like a hotel.