Only an hour from Ottawa, this fully renovated, very private 2-bedroom winterized cottage is situated on a wonderful acre of property. 100 acres of Crown Land across the road for atv'ing and hiking. Enjoy this peaceful oasis, bask in the sun on one of the decks, play badminton, fish for some of the big pike in the lake, take a canoe or kayak for a spin, or just sit and listen to the loons sing. The cottage faces south on a small private lake - only 4 properties on the lake.
- No loud music inside or out. Property is very private but noise carries; all guests must be very respectful of neighbours
- Must have a Quebec fishing licence to fish in lake. Licence may be purchased at any convenience store in the area.
- No shoes in cottage, please.
- Airbnb profile & ID verification must be complete prior to booking
- No smoking in cottage ($500 fine)
- No pets ($500 fine)
- Absolutely NO PARTIES ($500 fine)
- Please empty all trash at the end of your stay
- Please report any existing damages, etc. when you arrive
- Please report any new damages or issues with the cottage as they happen
- If you have children, please make the cottage child-friendly by placing delicate items out of reach to prevent damages or injuries.
- Please watch your children to avoid injuries/damages. We will not be held responsible for any injuries and you will be held responsible for any damages.
- Cottage must be vacated no later than 11am on check out date so the cleaner can get in. ($50 late fee)
- You will be required to sign a standard liability waiver
Annuleer tot 7 dagen voor je reis en krijg een restitutie van 50%. Annuleer minder dan 7 dagen voor je reis en de reservering is niet-restitueerbaar.