The apartment is located in a 3-flat family house. It is easily accessible from the highway (parking provided), but the park and greenery are across the street. Most important, the city centre is a 3 minute drive or 15 minute walk away.
The flat itself is easily accessible, bright and well lit, recently renovated with love and provides you with all the essentials you could possibly need + a shared patio. Best of all - there is a small, but extremely loved herb garden just outside the door.
- NOISE - please keep the noise down after 10:00pm
- SMOKING - smoking is only allowed on the patio.
- VISITORS - we do not mind you having visitors for a meal or drink, but please try to not make it a party
- CHILDREN - children of all ages are welcome, but be aware, that at this point we do not provide a crib, a high chair or any other adaptation a infant might need.
- SHOES - please use slippers in the apartment
- PETS - Pets are welcome, but as we cherish our belongings and want more guests to enjoy our flat, please, well behaved pets only.
Deze verhuurder heeft 10 recensies voor andere ruimtes.Bekijk andere recensies
We're a young talkative and outgoing couple. We share love for coffee, beer, design, food and many many more things, we also share our bed with two spoiled cats.
We are hoping to get a chance to travel a lot more in the future, but for now, we wan't to contribute to your experience of our lovely city.