This terrace floor is very suitable for short term staying visitors & couples and its located at 4th floor of our apartment in a quite safe street at Beyoglu/Taksim. We are a few steps away from main Istiklal Street surrounded by historical atmosphere of local attractions.
Our historical apartment is located very nearby to Tünel Square which is located at the end of main Istiklal Street in Taksim area. Our apartment includes private rooms and flats for long & short term guests. This terrace floor is very suitable for short term staying visitors & couples and its located at 5th floor of our apartment. We are a few steps away from Istiklal Street surrounded by historical atmosphere, close to shopping center, famous restaurants, public transport, historical places, consulates (we're side by side with Russian & Swedish Consulates f.e.)
Since its a roof floor, it has a small bedroom with double bed and it also has a huge terrace with some nice sea view. Marmaran Sea, Maiden Tower, Topkapi Palace, and Hagia Sophia are in our sight.
Its also possible to accommodate some additional guest with single futon bed in the living room.
There's a compact kitchen design, dishing & washing machines and electrical cooker allowed to use at same sight. There's a LCD TV which is connected to 3 different satellites with lots of foreign channels, plus a DVD Player. There's also wireless connection, and a work desk.
You can reach 4th floor by our elevator and then you can take stairs to reach this flat !
Please contact me personally for details, I hope I'll be able to help you! Feel free to ask me about safe transportation directly from airport to my location and enjoy your stay in Istanbul ! :)
IMPORTANT NOTE : Machine room of apartments elevator is located in the roof floor, but it automatically stops working at 00.00 until 06.00AM. It can be completely disabled to prevent any disturbance by noise in case of need, also no such disturbance reported by our former guests.
This flat and its terrace is completely PRIVATE, and its NOT a shared flat.
Toegang voor gasten
Private access to relaxing terrace with great view, also cable tv, dvd player, limitless internet, washing & dishing machines are ready to use. There is backgammon as bonus! :)
Interactie met gasten
I am living in the 3rd floor of the same building, so I am reachable in case of any need. If I am not around, you can email me, or text me via SMS & social media anytime you need help.
Andere dingen waar je op moet letten
You can leave your keys at your kitchen table at your departure day. Also please let me know one day before if you need airport transfer, I can arrange a driver who will pick you up to your destination airport for a fixed price (I do not gain anything from this, and I am stick to the amount which driver requests for his service).
Most importantly ; Please remember there are other guests in the building, so please do not allow loud noise after 00.00.
Simple rules & reminders ;
1) Please ask before you invite your guests who'll come to stay for 1 night or longer than that.
2) If you're a smoker, please smoke on an open area or nearby window.
3) If you're a guest with little children, please do not leave your children alone in the open terrace.
4) Please do not give your keys to anyone else.
5) Please do not consume tap water for your own health. We're supplying drinking water in our flats, you can find drinking water supplies under your kitchen table. Washing machine is located at under kitchen table as well.
6) You do not need to bring your bed sheets or your quilt since we've reserve bed sheets.
7) Please try to travel with known taxi stations. Be careful about random taxi drivers hence they'll try to con you sometimes! Please feel free to ask for reliable transportation.
Please wait in front of our building in case of you request me to book a taxi for you. I always call reliable & nearby Pera taxi station and they bring a taxi in to the front of our building maximum in 10 minutes. Taxi has a black logo on their door, or "Pera Taxi" mark on their front window. If you take another random taxi from street after I book it for you, its causing a time loss to already called taxi, and I also have to call them to cancel it then.
8) Please keep in mind, if you decide to leave before the end of your already paid period, there can be no payback. No one else instead of you can stay with your paid amount.
9) Please let me personally know if you've a serious health problem, this will allow me to be in touch with hospitals in case of emergency.
10) Since there is no doorman in the building to take care of trash, you can leave your trash bags in the flat at your departure day, or next to huge wall at the entrance of our blind street (Tercüman Cikmazi Sokak).
11) Unfortunately power and water shortages happens rarely in Istanbul. Please do not worry if it occurs. In such case we have reserve tap water supplies, but unfortunately we do not have a power generator in our building. So we will have to wait in case of having power shortage in our district. Actually it takes sometimes only a few minutes, but with worst scenario it takes a few hours.
12) You have to wait at least 30-45 seconds to have hot water in bathroom, since its connected to heating system via combi / gas, you do not have to switch any button, please just turn on hot water, and wait for a very short while. In case of having no hot water after 1-2 minutes, then please let me know. Also please let me know if you need any additional heater, or cooler. It will be provided as soon as possible if its required.
13) IMPORTANT! Please do not open the door if any stranger rings your doorbell. There may be crooks who are pretending like tax officer, street vendor or police. In such case of having such unexpected situation please contact me immediately.
14) IMPORTANT! Please do not invite someone you do not know in person to the flat for your own safety, and for the safety of my property. Also please be aware about conning thieves in the streets of Istanbul who are offering you a free drink and stay away from them to avoid potential robbery!
15) Please feel free to ask any help about anything.
Thank you for sparing your time to read this!